The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

1436 posts Page 69 of 96
Previous 1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 96 Next
Re: 2014 Low Carbers Tent
15 Jul 2014, 23:09
Hehe! Well i hope some stick to him and get in the bed that way..keep him itching for a while ! I get them down my cleavage! In fact DD calls my decolletage my " smorgasbord" coz theres usually a selection of crumbs there! :lol: :lol: :lol:
16 Jul 2014, 06:22
What a vision I have now you too. @Sue.Q @CandiceMarie
Cleavage on a man who's eating crisps in his bed.
16 Jul 2014, 07:44
Such a glorious summer morning, sunshine bursting into my bedroom at 6am like a spotlight on joy. A commuters rush of birds at the feeders, Archie the cat purring and smiling at his breakfast, his long tabby fur bleached blond by living outside since May.
A poorly grandson on his way, his brother off to his final three days of pre-school, a moment of counting my blessings on such a day :0)
16 Jul 2014, 08:24
@azureBlue have a great day and hope the little chap gets well soon x
16 Jul 2014, 08:37
My little darlings are on holiday! Poorly grandsons are worrying. Hope he gets well soon.

Now, what can we eat tonight? Shopping day is tomorrow and I have to do a Ready Steady Cook, with whatever's in the fridge or freezer. Of to investigate. Will report back.
16 Jul 2014, 08:48
Azureblue wrote: Such a glorious summer morning, sunshine bursting into my bedroom at 6am like a spotlight on joy. A commuters rush of birds at the feeders, Archie the cat purring and smiling at his breakfast, his long tabby fur bleached blond by living outside since May.
A poorly grandson on his way, his brother off to his final three days of pre-school, a moment of counting my blessings on such a day :0)

@Azureblue, may I ask if you have ever tried writing poetry as you have such a wonderful way with language and I always enjoy reading your well written posts. Great gift you have of painting a picture with a few well chosen words! :like: :like: :like: :heart: :heart: :heart: :like: :like: :like:
16 Jul 2014, 19:05
Wow! Thank you for your kind comment m'dear :0) I have dabbled with words since I learned their magic at school. I always have a notebook and pen to pop down anything that presents itself, it's as good as an image to help remember times and places.
17 Jul 2014, 13:26
Right, I'm not a natural at this. I've been obsessing about carbs and worrying about buying an extra cauliflower for this evening to make cauliflower rice. I haven't felt like I'm on a diet since I started 5:2, but all of a sudden I really did feel like I was on one this week and almost didn't fast yesterday.

So I'm going to have to bow out of fully blown proper low-carb living, but I will still be mindful. I like the Slim Pasta so I will have that every now and then. And today at lunch I chose chicken pieces, carrots with hummus, a pot of berries. I would have chosen a sandwich, mango pieces and a small bar of dark chocolate this time last week. So I'm learning!

I've put my dinner (including a bit of brown rice) into MFP along with my lunch, and my whole day is coming out at 91g of carb, and 911 calories. I'm happy with that carb figure.

I'm trying to eat 1200 calories today - how do I get to this figure without eating the wrong stuff and adding too many more carbs? Or should I just not eat the extra cals? I don't want to under-eat and continue to stall my weight loss.
20 Jul 2014, 11:12
Has anyone tried livlife bread? It has half the carbs of normal bread and is high in fibre and protein (or so it says on the packet). It is pricey..£1.99 per loaf from Morrisons.
20 Jul 2014, 15:34
Ate a baked potato and tuna mayo yesterday whilst out, then a fish curry in the evening. Unsurprisingly 600g heavier today!
Fasting today then I'll not mix fat and carb at a meal this week, and keep those pesky carbs right down too :0@
Mindfulness, always beware!
21 Jul 2014, 11:05
Hi lottie, you could some nice fats, some full fat greek yogurt with some berries or an avocado? Or even some cheese? Good fats, plus keeping you full!
21 Jul 2014, 12:11
Ok l@Lottie89 I understand fully what you are saying. At the end of the day you need to be happy.
21 Jul 2014, 12:25
I lost 2.5lbs this week! Very happy :)

It's probably water weight from the carb reduction, but it's nice to see some results.

And nice to know that reducing, but not almost stopping, my carb intake has definitely made a difference. Yay!
26 Jul 2014, 00:43
That's great news @lottie89!! Well done!
Xxx julianna
27 Jul 2014, 02:24
Hubs just made a yummy brunch. Fried mushroom, tomatoes,pork sausage and egg. He had toast but I didn't miss it or need it. I just shoved the egg around a bit so it wasn't scrambled but it wasn't runny. I like it runny ( yolk) when it has the bread for it to soak into but not when there's no bread. So now that problems solved. Next decision to make is what's for dinner. I saw a cooking show 'everyday gourmet' and now I know how to make beef cheeks but then I just saw an oven braised Chinese pork chop recipe so now I'm not sure. I'll head up to the shops and see if I can be inspired!.
Xx
Previous 1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 96 Next
1436 posts Page 69 of 96