The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 2 of 148
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
17 Feb 2014, 15:40
callyanna wrote: Oh don't get me on names! As an ex teacher I have heard some absolute corkers in my time, not to mention the phonetic spelling of some of them! Sorry Carrie and Bean, I seem to have gate crashed your special thread, will shut up now and leave you to it! :shutmouth:

No need to shut mouth Cals.
17 Feb 2014, 17:45
Just crashin your tent to say hello B & O and leave a hug xx
@callyanna Daryl hall and John Oates..used to sing..
" I can't go For that. ( No Can Do" ) and " Maneater" ! Instead of Mad eater!
Coincidence! :lol: :grin: ..xx
17 Feb 2014, 19:17
Don't leave us @Callyanna - come back! All our welcome in the Bean &Oates tent! At last, someone has explained the name (thank you @Candicemarie

Bean :wink:
17 Feb 2014, 20:05
CandiceMarie wrote: Just crashin your tent to say hello B & O and leave a hug xx
@callyanna Daryl hall and John Oates..used to sing..
" I can't go For that. ( No Can Do" ) and " Maneater" ! Instead of Mad eater!
Coincidence! :lol: :grin: ..xx

Yes I know them well, but my fave was 'Private eyes'. :like:
17 Feb 2014, 20:09
How bad am I, sorry didn't say I knew all a long. Still reeling from clothes shopping for my soon to be teenager.

Ooh I've just noticed I've got collar bones. :confused:

I know I'm crazy but I'm going to another class at 9.30 in the morning. Making the most of it, I'm back to work full time next week. :confused: :confused:

I made it, had a venison burger about 160cals half a sweet potato wedges, and a mouthful, of roasted /burnt tomatoes.
Forgot to weigh this morning.
18 Feb 2014, 09:12
@callyanna private eyes! How could i forget to mention it..fab song!
And " your kiss is on my list!" singing that last night and can't get it out of y head! X
18 Feb 2014, 09:18
So sorry @Candicemarie I seem to have inflicted Hall and Oates on you...doh!!

Hi Oatesy, how did your class go? Was it yesterday morning or today? I dunno, just can't keep up!

So we're out of sync fasting-wise then? My stomach is a rumblin today but I don't feel hungry.

Have a great day everyone, despite the rain

Bean :starving:
18 Feb 2014, 09:23
I don' t mind Beanster...my head is always like a jukebox anyway...
I am now humming gallagher and lyle, heart on my Sleeve!
Had my first good sleep ina long while last night..stayed asleep hours and no nightmares for a change! Hope you're ok Beanybobs X
No rain,here,very sunny x :like: hope same next Tues for the meet up !
18 Feb 2014, 09:33
Oh @Candicemarie I'm so pleased you had such a great night. What did you do to bring that about? You need to repeat it again tonight

Bean :starving: :smile:
18 Feb 2014, 09:41
Nothing different except i got very very cold while i was out yesterday and when i got home,it took ages to thaw out! I rarely feel the cold,in fact i prefer it as it takes heat out of my aches and pains! (Sorry this shd be in our cfs tent really) ..tiptoes out of b and o 's tent! X
18 Feb 2014, 11:02
I'm back but not for long.
Beany I did a class last night and have just done another. So two classes during a fast. Still haven't eaten since last night din dins, which wasn't great a venison burger - too much seasoning in from sainsburys and a sweet potato plus two burnt (caramelised) tomatoes.

Having a shower in a sec then a hot cross bum in the car as I drop my daughter off to her mates. Then I'm going to have my hair done, so sitting still for several hours. :frown:
18 Feb 2014, 17:32
@nursebean
Yoooo Hooo.
Hope your ok. I'm back again. Just popped the lasagna in the oven I made yesterday. Been a crazy day and I forgot to flippin weigh again.
Today I've had a toasted hot cross bun a bowl of veggie and bean soup courtesy if sis. And an Oreo, whoops it was chocolate. :frown: . I'm just not doing very well at this no choc til lent am I. :frown:
Spend the afternoon with my dear sis. She's given me 5 black bags of clothes for my daughter and sons girlfriend to look through. Blimey some stuff I'd love to squeeze into, and some with the labels still on. Size 8-12 and some designer.

So I think the greenhousecame today the hall is full of long and heavy boxes. I say think as I'm not sure if it's all there and I thought I got an email which said dispatch on 21st!
18 Feb 2014, 18:19
Flipping Eck Oates! What a busy day you've had! Er, what's all this chocolate you keep having, eh? Tut tut!

I have to ask. It took several hours to get your hair done? What did they do?!!

How strange...I also had Lasagne for my tea, but it wasn't home made and I'm sure it wasn't half as tasty as yours!

I confess I haven't been able to do much today during my fast but I did have an exciting visit to the doctors. Well, I say exciting...it wasn't really! :dazed:

So, what are your plans for tomorrow? 3 aerobic classes?

Bean :starving:
18 Feb 2014, 18:54
Ha ha I'm shattered, and stuffed. no classes now til Friday so I will run instead. :grin:
I'm having my nails done on Thursday afternoon, so a bit more me time.

My hair-
I have semi -Afro hair, which means that I get very very very curly roots. So I have it relaxed every twelve weeks. It just tells it where to go basically, It's the opposite of a perm.
Anyhow I used to pay £100+ for this at tony and guy, then me and my sis bought the kit and started doing our own £4.09 from boots. Yay.....

I will prob stay home tomorrow and do a few jobs. I won't weigh now till Friday hmmpf! don't know why I keep forgetting. So how's the ADF gal doing.
18 Feb 2014, 18:57
carieoates wrote: I'm back but not for long.
Having a shower in a sec then a hot cross bum in the car . :frown:

:grin: :grin: :grin: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 2 of 148