The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 148 of 148
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
15 Feb 2017, 20:48
2lb off for me. Mindful low carbing. I keep a square of decent 75% emergency chocolate about me for afternoon dips and a lovely conference pear with a teaspoon of coconut and almond butter to dip it into. No late night snacking for me.
I like beaning a musketeer with you two xxx
18 Feb 2017, 15:32
Are we ready for next week then fellow musketeers.
@nursebean
@Wendy darling
21 Feb 2017, 15:48
Hi all,
I hope you don't mind me posting this but researchers at the University of Leeds are conducting a survey to examine associations with lifestyle behaviours such as those used for weight management and need men and women aged 18 - 65 years to take part.
The survey takes no more than 15 minutes and all who complete the survey will be entered in to a prize draw to win a £25 of Love2shop voucher.
To take part please follow the link:
https://leedsaceb.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID ... ueOgQUJJWJ
The survey has received ethical approval by the University of Leeds, School of Psychology ethics committee #17-0066; date approved: 10-Feb-2017. Principle Investigator: Dr Nicola Buckland, n.j.buckland@leeds.ac.uk
21 Feb 2017, 17:04
Nicolab870 wrote: Hi all,
I hope you don't mind me posting this but researchers at the University of Leeds are conducting a survey to examine associations with lifestyle behaviours such as those used for weight management and need men and women aged 18 - 65 years to take part.
The survey takes no more than 15 minutes and all who complete the survey will be entered in to a prize draw to win a £25 of Love2shop voucher.
To take part please follow the link:
https://leedsaceb.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID ... ueOgQUJJWJ
The survey has received ethical approval by the University of Leeds, School of Psychology ethics committee #17-0066; date approved: 10-Feb-2017. Principle Investigator: Dr Nicola Buckland, n.j.buckland@leeds.ac.uk

@carorees @moogie
Thoughts please
2209 posts Page 148 of 148