Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 121 of 148
Previous 1 ... 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
22 Mar 2015, 10:21
Have a Beanificent fast Beano x
22 Mar 2015, 17:26
I guess my buddy is off having fun somewhere!
Yes I've bean a good little Bean today and haven't eaten a...well, bean!! The other day I treated myself to some duck eggs so I think I'm going to have scrambled duck eggs on top of a toasted Thin. Does that sound exciting or what?!! :?: :starving:
But first, before all that, I need to lay down and conserve my energy...ready for the Painting Challenge!
Hope you're enjoying those hot X buns Candy! xxxx
22 Mar 2015, 19:06
I am here, been last minute shopping, getting sorted for hols, picking up Hubs new car and packing.
Just had dominoes pizza........ No
Limey that doesn't happen very often thank god.. All that carbohydrate, let's hope I don't blow up like a balloon now. I've a date with my bikinis . :island: :drink:
22 Mar 2015, 19:37
@nursebean did you enjoy seeing my home city on the Painting Challenge?
Well done on yr fast...nice food awaits you tomoz while i fast!
You know what? The buns weren't " all that". Drinking some lovely mums day wine now.
Carie! @carieoatesHolidays,new cars,bikinis...all sounds wonderful! X
22 Mar 2015, 19:39
Hey guys! Nursy and Oatsy!
I' m thinking of doing my first back to back,monday - Tuesday!
Inspired by my good pal @AnnieP!
Lets see how it goes! :like:
22 Mar 2015, 20:35
In reply to you CandiceMarie and me being your inspiration, I was very naughty last night and had bacon butties on OMG WHITE bread!! I had an uncontrollable urge, just couldn't help myself but didn't half enjoy them :) Needless to say, I have today been a model 5:2'er and fasted within an inch of my life. This week my fast days won't be back to back because I'm off to Boundary Mill tomorrow and that means LUNCH OUT, Yaayyy!! Tuesday, will be my next fast day but next week I will be back to normal. So Candy, I am still sending inspirational vibes your way and hope you go the distance without too much trouble. I have every faith in you, go girl!
Tomorrow will be my first month weigh day and I'm not expecting a huge fall in pounds but anything is better than nothing. I am still fat but my clothes do feel a slightly better fit so something is happening.
22 Mar 2015, 21:32
The great thing about fasting @anniep is that you CAN enjoy white bacon butties...why not eh? Don't worry about the weigh-in...if your clothes feel looser then you're already winning! xx
Oh Candy I wondered if you'd seen the painting challenge. Did it inspire you to paint your landscape? I was disappointed they didn't visit your street. That would have bean quite something.
As for Oatsey'...did you have an Hawaiian pizza in readiness for your hols. You must be SO excited now. Any room in your suitcase going free?
22 Mar 2015, 22:00
@anniep have a lovely time tomorrow x
Bacon butties...mmm a treat to be savoured once in a while..you can't beat bacon on white bread x!
Hopefully i' ll be fasting with you Tuesday,Annie!
@nursebean they nearly did come to my street when they were by the Cathedral..i live very near there ( i' m very holy hehe!) x
22 Mar 2015, 22:14
I'll try CM and look forward to fasting together on Tuesday. Forgive me for shortening your name but it's much quicker to type and not only am I fat, I'm lazy too!
I watched the Painting Challenge too. Didn't think they did a brilliant job this week to be honest. One or two of the paintings were good but overall, a bit meh I thought. Antiques Roadshow was also from Liverpool but inside the Cathedral. Did you see that? Good scouse weekend for telly watchers and happy hubby here because the blues won :)
22 Mar 2015, 22:16
You're full of holes Candy!!
By the way, I commend you on your back to back mission and wish you all the best. So what are you doing? Tuesday and Wednesday? There's brave ;)

I think the judges are a bit harsh, don't you AP?! (See wha I did there?)
Oooh I've just seen a new George Clooney advert. Mmmmmmm
22 Mar 2015, 22:32
I did see what you did B and I don't blame you, carry on! George Clooney MMMMMMMMMMMMMM etc. Haven't seen the advert 'cos I record everything and ff the adverts. They drive me mad :(
Sometimes I think the judges are a bit harsh, after all they're only amateur artists. I have to say that most of the time I agree with them though. Having said that, all the contestants do far far better than I could ever do!
22 Mar 2015, 23:08
@nursebeandoing Monday fast then hopefully joining Annie and you (?) on Tuesday
@Anniep i hate adverts too and get up and move round while theyre on
Surprising how many little chores i can get done in the course of an evening x anything is better than sitting thru them grrrrrr...
Ps my Beau is a blue too x
23 Mar 2015, 05:40
Jeepers its 5:40 a.m. And ive bean awake over an hour..just me and the birdies
Very hungry already but ..its a fast day so no brekky for Candy
Happy Monday peeps! X
23 Mar 2015, 09:24
Oh if only I'd known you were awake Candy. I was woken at around 3 ish to the sounds of Poppy being sick. Not the most pleasant of sounds, thats for sure. It's her own silly fault. I keep telling her not to eat unmentionables when we're out walking. She never listens! Anyway, I think she'll be ok. But mummy will struggle a bit I think. I found it difficult getting back to sleep. I usually find putting Wittertainment on helps! I'm sure they'd be pleased to know that they send me to sleep :wink:
Oh I know what you mean @anniep I HATE adverts. They drive you mad. And on a fast day? Well they're full of deliciously tempting foods aren't they.
Football was just plain awful yesterday. Gerard was sent off after being on the pitch for just 1 minute! He deserved to be sent off because he was trying to break the other guy's leg (there was a lot of that in that game. Rough stuff thats for sure!) I think I must have fallen asleep in the Everton game. Did they win then? :?:
Anyway, I'd like to say I'm glad its not a fast day today but I don't really feel that hungry yet. Hoorah!
23 Mar 2015, 12:49
Enjoy yr nonfast day Beano...yammin on good and tasty foods!
Xx
Previous 1 ... 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 121 of 148