The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 118 of 148
Previous 1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
08 Mar 2015, 22:22
Well done indeed Candy! Thats is tres impressive! Just think how much more you'll enjoy it tomorrow ;)
As for me; I didn't fast today. I'm going to try 4:3 for a little while.
As for the book, I can relate to a lot of it and think I can do it...but I need the security of fasting as well. Its a great thing to think about during feast days though...don't you think?
So, I'll be fasting with you tomorrow Oatesy (probably today if you're reading this in the morning...today :confused: )
09 Mar 2015, 20:56
Hello shipmates. I had a pretty good fast today, a small salad at lunch then homemade meatballs with veggy tomato sauce and a wee bit of tagliatelle.
Been to class and having a Low cal hot choc.

Why 4.3 beano? Have you some weekend fun to look forward to. I like MWF fatsing to be honest.
09 Mar 2015, 21:17
Thar she blows!! Well that's my fast done too and funnily enough I too had meatballs...in a spicy tomato sauce...with spaghetti. ;)
No I have no plans for weekends I just thought it would be nice to have two days in a row of normal eating but concentrating on "mindful eating" and only eating when hungry...oh and eliminating breakfasts from the equation ;)
Arsenal are 2-1 up at the moment. Come on!!
09 Mar 2015, 21:25
We have the footie on aswell........
Wow Weve had the same dinner. Was yours made by mum or Mr spencer? I made ours myself yesterday and have frozen the rest for a "ready meal" another day.
So are you developing a better relationship with food young Beanster, spinardi speaks a lot of sense doesn't she,
09 Mar 2015, 21:55
I'm afraid it was made by Monsieurs Marks and Spencer...but it was pretty tasty!
I have to say that that book is very interesting and I hope it's going to help me stop eating when I'm not hungry.
Arsenal won!! Yeaaahhhhh! Now for the semi-final...no worries...doh!!
10 Mar 2015, 19:55
This red house wasn't happy about the footie result.
Anyway, wed fast tomorrow, I've already planned out my food
10 Mar 2015, 20:22
Oh dear. Wish I'd bean a bean on the wall!
Yesp, Wednesday fast tomorrow. Not as organised as you but I think I may have beef Ragu.
New series of MasterChef starting tonight...hoorah!
10 Mar 2015, 20:39
Yep wednesday fast for me too!
Very simple..nothing all day,buttery scrambled eggs in the evening x
Good luck me hearties xx
10 Mar 2015, 22:33
How many eggs and how much butter?
10 Mar 2015, 22:48
3 eggs (240 cals) cooked in 10 g butter (72 cals) ..leaves enough for a cuppasoup if i need it and an orange or 40 cal hot choc x
10 Mar 2015, 22:49
Boy! You really have worked it out ;) Do you find the 3 eggs keeps you filled for some time?
I've got a beef ragu tomorrow but that's my last ready meal. Maybe I should just rely on eggs for a while.
10 Mar 2015, 23:03
Hello folks - just catching up on your happenings!

Scrambled egg was one of my fast day staples - unfortunately it was the last thing I ate (with smoked salmon) before I succumbed to the icky bug the other week and I still can't face either!

Last night I had a couple of chicken breasts in herbs and garlic (M&S @nursebean - bought when reduced for quick sale!) and chucked onion,pepper and mushrooms on a tray with some balsamic to bake - lovely! Will have to come up with some more ideas if I can't return to scrambled eggs!
11 Mar 2015, 07:30
Hello there,
hi MCL. Get trying new things....here's mine for the day.

Got my small lunch salad ready, tonight salmon with chilli marinade and roasted vegetables. That's courgette, red pepper, red onion, balsamic, olive oil and garlic and couple of tomatoes.
Approx 450 cals. then I've a class to go to which will keep me oit of ten kitchen for a few hours this evening. Enough spare for a low cal hot choc.
11 Mar 2015, 07:50
Good morning everyone! MCL @Madcatlady I truly sympathise. There's nothing worse than a certain food that gives you the heevy jeebies. Hope you get your scrambled egg mojo back soon. I hadn't thought of just having scrambled eggs. I might just give that a go...next time. Today I have my beef ragu. Which is delish, but uses 380 cals...so not much room to spare!

Oh how I'd love to go to an exercise class. I miss those days. In fact, it would be quite good to go back to my twenties, exercise daily and do other things differently. Hey ho! You've inspired me, though Oatesy, so I might try a few yoga poses now.
Sales at MovieBox Pops have fallen dramatically. And there's me desperately thinking of ways of getting more customers: Facebook, Twitter, Mailchimp. I get the odd "like" and some "favourited" but no sales. Perhaps I should seriously start looking into other things to sell. Any suggestions anyone?
11 Mar 2015, 08:02
Beep beep! Image
Morning all and happy fast day!
I woke just as i was about to eat a plate of toast in my dream! How cruel!
Beano,how about crockery? My friend just bought a whole pile of it for £4 in a jumbke sale and has sold some of it for £20 on ebay
Just thought...Downside is, it wd take a lot of wrapping and be heavy to take to the post office :0(
Could you try doing toys,such as games? How about party bag fillers? X
Previous 1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 118 of 148