The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 120 of 148
Previous 1 ... 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
16 Mar 2015, 13:03
I was hungry .... Not now though. Prob because I only had lunch yesterday (3 courses)
I've had my teeny weeny fast day prawn salad for lunch.
Veg chilli and possibly cauliflower rice tonight. (First attempt) will let you know how it goes.
16 Mar 2015, 13:11
Mmmm veg chilli sounds might tasty! I've got a beef chilli thing tonight with ginger. Hoping its going to speed up my metabolism...some chance!
Anyway, you're right Oatesy...I AM back to DODOing. I'd add a picture of a DODO but I have forgotten how to do that. I used to add pictures all the time but I've just lost it!
Your salad sounded tasty too. I'm not eating until about 6 ish tonight, so I hope the day goes quickly.
Candy? Did you get your meals in the end?
16 Mar 2015, 17:43
image.jpg
Cauliflower rice
Wow that was amazing.
Get cauliflower, grate on coarse with cheese grater or whiz in food. Processor. Cover with cling film, pierce, zap on microwave for 5-10 mins . Softer than rice, doesn't taste like cauliflower, more veggies for you.
16 Mar 2015, 22:41
Just for you @nursebean..cute little fella isnt he! X
image.jpg
image.jpg (12.62 KiB) Viewed 181 times
16 Mar 2015, 22:43
Yeh i defrosted my M n S meal Beanie @nursebean but i didnt have it in the end,.i had roast chicken instead
Will do for tomorrow 's tea..followed by a slice of bday cake xx!
17 Mar 2015, 07:33
Who's birthday Candy?
So I would love to also know how you've loasr this amazing weight in ten weeks my dear?.
Is it the new medication? Or is you fasting horse galloping along very very well?
17 Mar 2015, 07:41
You'd never know that wasn't rice Oatesy! How many calories were there in that thar meal?
Thanks for the Dodo Candy ;) I don't seem to be able to get pictures any more. Do you have to save them somewhere before you download them?
I am SO relieved it's a non-fast or fast-free day today. Those Lindt chocolates were calling to me yesterday but I just ignored them.
Hope you enjoy the cake you so longed for yesterday, Candy. And very well done for being so strong.
How's the weight-loss going Oatsey? Are you on track for the challenge? I don't think I'll quite make it...again!
Have a great day
Bean xxxx
17 Mar 2015, 08:41
Hiii guys!
Carie @carieoatesit was my SILs bday Sunday..so far havent had a crumb of his bday cake nor one choc ..but i intend to rectify that today! :razz:
Yes the weight loss is quite ' mazing isnt it..
I can only think i hold on to a ton of water .. i got weighed on 5 th jan and ive flushed it all out since then and lost a little bit of real fat too.
I hasten to add,i still have lots n lots of excess avoirdupois to lose.... Another reason perhaps ive lost a lot very quickly
And also i lost 2 stone in 16 weeks in late 2013... It seems i can get two stone off reasonably fast,but after that,the blubber doesnt want to shift..and there's still a few more stone need waving goodbye to :0( x
PS yes my pony is galloping along at a great pace at least two days a week! X
17 Mar 2015, 08:53
Bean @nursebean sorry,meant to say,yes i think you need to use a pic youve got stored on yr machine..coz it says 'choose a pic from yr photo library' - or,if yr ipad / laptop can do it,take a photo to use x
17 Mar 2015, 12:42
I'm Well and truly plateauing. Bobbing around the same four pound mark now. 12.4- 12-7 infuriating really.

Yes bean it's easy just try it. and make sure it's. Screen Shot otherwise too big.
19 Mar 2015, 07:16
It was a good one yesterday, you know that great feeling when you get into bed and know that you've done well.
I'm wondering if I'm not eating enough on non fast days that has stopped me losing as my calorie deficit isn't enough. I'm just not the hungry little monster I used to be,
20 Mar 2015, 05:58
Having read Josie Spinardi's book, Carie, you should realise that scales are tools of satan and should be chucked out. Get yourself a size smaller pair of skinny jeans or skirt and use that as a weight loss gauge. Don't forget you have built up muscle mass with all your exercising. You must feel you've lost weight dont you? You certainly look slim to me.
I'm fasting again today...so no chocolates.
How you diddling Candy?
20 Mar 2015, 07:45
I'm fasting today with you bean. Got a busy Friday at home. Class, hair cut, at least I won't be at home all day surrounded by the families naughty but nice foods.
You've sone very well with the weight loss haven't you since returning, I'm very proud of your determination. Maybe half my problem is that I'm happy with my shape now but would like to get to a healthy "green" BMI and lower fat percentage.
Just watching the couple on morning tv who've lost loads of weight. Wow they look fab. He lost 17st her 5st.....fantastic
20 Mar 2015, 08:02
Blimey, imagine losing 17 stone. You'd be a completely different person. Is that the guy who weighed 30 stone and didn't do anything about it until his chair collapsed underneath him ?
I'm going to have to weigh tomorrow for the Equinox challenge...then Im going to rely on my skinny jeans. I'll weigh again when I feel Ive well and truly lost something. It just seems crazy that we get so het up about a lb here and a lb there when we really shouldn't let that worry us. It's how we feel that counts...and that's what keeps us going.
22 Mar 2015, 09:56
Well looky here! Its bean two days since anyone entered the Bean and Oates tent! What's going on?
Carie? Is it half term now? And, if so, for how long are the little blessums off?
Fasting today, like a good old Bean. I need to, though. Yesterday I was rather gluttonous, munching on popcorn, eating chocolate and being just a naughty Bean! :doh:
Previous 1 ... 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 120 of 148