The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 125 of 148
Previous 1 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
04 Apr 2015, 21:11
How did you know candy ive been on that very beach today, it's 5.10 here and Weve come in for showers, beer and get ready for dinner.
06 Apr 2015, 17:02
How's it going Oatsey! Are you having a fab time? :?:
07 Apr 2015, 08:18
Well, here we are! Its Day one of the DODO Challenge! When do you get back to join in the fun Oatesy? @carieoates :wink: xxxx
07 Apr 2015, 12:48
image.jpg
Hello yes all good here. My pics are on my Facebook. Do you FB bean?
Leave tonight home tomorrow morning, wonder what the scales will say???.
What day should I start to be in sync with you thurs or Friday!
Here's a piccy for you. Clearwater on the west coast beautiful. That's where I am now, but I'm in bed.
07 Apr 2015, 14:39
Safe journey home @carieoates x
07 Apr 2015, 17:05
Wow that looks beautiful! Have a great journey home. Look forward to you joining us on Thursday or maybe Sat if you'd prefer.
I'll hunt you out on Facebook ;)
08 Apr 2015, 15:00
nursebean wrote: Wow that looks beautiful! Have a great journey home. Look forward to you joining us on Thursday or maybe Sat if you'd prefer.
I'll hunt you out on Facebook ;)

Hello I'm back.....
I will join in on Thursday. Blimey that's tomorrow isn't it,
So I've weighed myself and put on 5lb even though I had salad at least once a day, love Caesar salad. Had loads of fish and plenty of wine...... :oops: I did miss a meal every single day whilst away it was easy and came naturally to me to either have hotel breakfast or a nice big salad lunch. My eating habits have definatley changed and I'm pleased to say that I ate when hungry and stopped when full. Certainly got a few funny looks from the inlaws who thought that hotel breakfast means eat as much as you can. Calamari, shrimp or prawns as we call them. I did have a couple of Maccy D's sausage and egg breakfasts, actually not bad. Three key lime pies and two ice creams
So my DODO starts tomorrow and if I can I will be at it till I lose that stone, yes I'm now looking at 1 stone to goal. Except I will have a wedding and long weekend in Plymouth 23rd April so will cross that bridge when o come to it.
Will re-weigh in the morning, just to make sure...
I hope to be knocking those naughty pounds down asap.

08 Apr 2015, 20:31
Welcome back buddy! Glad you've had such a wonderful holiday (doesn't time fly though) . Don't worry too much about the 5lb gain. I'm sure you'll soon lose that again. As for the stone, I'm sure it won't be too long before that's shifted...especially as mindful eating is working for you now as well.
Anyway, look forward to you joining us in the DODO tent tomorrow
;) xxxx
09 Apr 2015, 07:37
Sitting here catching up with normal life, washing, unpacking, paying bills, shopping and fasting!
It's an everyday normal thing for me now. Got a busy few days before going back to work on Monday so I hope that I can get back often to let you know how my DODOing is going. Think ive only fasted on a sat once, so this should be interesting it's all in the mind!
09 Apr 2015, 08:05
Well hello buddy! I must say I'm super impressed with your keenness to get back into the fasting swing! Hope today is a good one for you and you don't feel too flat. Yes, Saturday will be interesting for you won't it. Don't worry, though. Its just like any other day! :wink:
09 Apr 2015, 16:53
Heading over to your DODO tent for an update.
10 Apr 2015, 07:20
Hello I'm looking forward to going to class this morning, and I will be back later with my official weigh in. And then brunch, craving toast this morning. Planning Saturday's food already of not I will fail so either a BBQ with salads or a takeaway chicken kebab.
I'm three pounds down already, yay,
Where are you miss B, at the garden centre drinking hot chocolate in the sun?
10 Apr 2015, 11:08
How DID you guess Oatesy?!! :shock:
Mmmm that hot chocolate was scrummy and much needed. I had a good fast yesterday and am very much looking forward to my lunch today, thats for sure.
Can't wait for the "official" weigh in later.
How's it going in Candy land? Are you fasting today or not until next week? xx
10 Apr 2015, 11:11
Weekly weigh in is usually after last fast of the week so I will say that I'm 12.8 which is 3 lb off. Having homemade very veggie lasagna tonight with salad and maybe some wine.
Nearly forgot about tonight. I've had a cheesey roll with ham today.
10 Apr 2015, 11:14
This time next week, Oatesy, I'm sure you'll be 12.4 again! And don't forget what Josie says about weight. You can't weigh fat (or something like that) and, looking at your photos, I don't think you have an ounce of fat on you! :smile:
How was your first workout after you hols?
Previous 1 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 125 of 148