The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 127 of 148
Previous 1 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
13 Apr 2015, 14:55
Warmer outside than in our Science block today. They turn the heating off at Easter, great.... But mini heatwave coming so I can maybe get my feet and legs out by Friday.
Just roasting the veg for my chicken accompliment.
13 Apr 2015, 16:48
Mmm I can just smell those veggies roasting. Oh boy!
13 Apr 2015, 23:38
Had an Indian meal tonight with DDand her hubs sister..indian food is something i rarely eat
It was delicious but i cant stop trumping! :oops: terrible windypops..is that usual?
Oh well there's an old saying Whetever you may be,may yr wind blow free! :lol: :neutral: :wink:
14 Apr 2015, 07:15
Teeheehee! Candy that's hilarious! You sound like my dog Poppy. She's very often a windy Pops!! Actually, she stole some cabbage and cauliflower yesterday and ate something unmentionable so I expected a VERY windy night...but nothing happened. Maybe it will kick in today. Oh berlimey!
14 Apr 2015, 07:22
Morning Beanpole@nursebean
Think i was windy enough last night for Me AND Poppy
Not sure it's all gone yet..got up this morning and noticed a few windows were broken... :confused:
Parp ! X
OMG cauli AND cabbage..what a windmaking combo! X
14 Apr 2015, 07:26
Hahahaheeheehee :grin: :lol: :lol:
Now Beanpole? I like it. Why I feel so much slimmer already. As do you I imagine :wink:
Rolls off laughing...
14 Apr 2015, 09:52
Still Amuses me that I'm often less hungry the day after a fast than the fast day itself. It's all in the mind or in the rumbly tum. lol
14 Apr 2015, 15:30
Oh its definitely all in the mind! I've bean very good today, though. Haven't had brekkie and haven't snacked...yet! (there are a few hours left!)
Isn't it a hot day today...phew! There's a lot of heat in this house today. Apple have just updated iPhoto...and its pants! Now I don't know how to edit my photos (and there are a lot of them). Photoshop keeps closing. I'm having such a waste of a day today...and I've so many listings to create. There's so much to do I think my brain might just explode...
...too late :bugeyes:
14 Apr 2015, 16:34
Was warmer outside than in our school again today. Grrrr...
Just done my running training, gammon, salad and maybe pasta salad soon. That's what DD wants and I'm happy to go with that.
Roll on tomorrow's regular weds fast that's all I can say.
14 Apr 2015, 17:04
How far is the run?
I'm not having gammon tonight but I am having honey roast ham sandwich ;)
14 Apr 2015, 17:33
Honey roast ham...gammon...love them!
@carieoates when do we need to sponsor you,is it soon? X
14 Apr 2015, 17:38
Not yet my friend, it's September 13th, that's five months to get fit. I have also joined up to do the Peterborough race for life 5k muddy run. Getting my sister down and dirty too, I'm sure we will have some pics.
15 Apr 2015, 03:42
September?! Quite a way off then? Mind you, it'll be here before you know it. How much training do you have to do?
Well? Are you all set for today's fast? I think I am, although I'm not organised with what I'm going to eat today so I may just have an omelette or something. It's all a mystery :bugeyes:
15 Apr 2015, 15:15
I'm having cauliflower rice and veg curry when I've made it, I have some sad looking and some nice fresh looking veg in my fridge which I'm going to make good use of. I've also made leek and potato soup.
15 Apr 2015, 16:00
Hmm still haven't made cauliflower rice!
Tonight I'm having two poached eggs on a Thin followed by Aero mousse and then later who knows...I've got 114 cals left...hoorah!
Previous 1 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 127 of 148