The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 128 of 148
Previous 1 ... 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
15 Apr 2015, 16:08
We are so different yet get the same results. I don't bother with puddings, deserts and evening snacks. Never have really. But if o fancy some chocolate or a biscuit or Ben and jerry's I have it. In fact I had some caramel choo choo last night.
Soup is lovely. Think DD might have it for tea with some fresh crusty bread. She's already raided the pan once and run upstairs to her room with a mug full.
15 Apr 2015, 16:22
I wish I could be more like you. Somehow I never feel a meal is complete without a pudding afterwards!
17 Apr 2015, 07:57
Well in that case bean I'm assuming that the breakfasts and deserts are what got you here maybe?
Me its carbs wine at weekends and then the savoury nibbles which accompany it, :oops:
I had a chocolate craving yesterday and before I knew it I was eating biscuits, three of them. Felt silly after as a low cal hot choc would have had the same affect, :cry:
Anyhow back to DODOing, it's going well thanks to your challenge. Weigh day tomorrow :wink:
17 Apr 2015, 09:27
Yes, but aren't we supposed to be able to eat what we like? As long as there's not too much of it? Don't forget...diets don't work!
17 Apr 2015, 15:32
I love desserts and DDs habit of making delicious desserts doesnt help me at all :confused:
Latest one is a lovely lemony one..AND lemon curd! :razz: x
17 Apr 2015, 15:41
Craving chocolate cake..
Went for a walk to post a letter and take my mind off it,and bumped into friend on her way home from having -
A cream tea!
Waaaaaaarrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
17 Apr 2015, 16:22
Candy stop it ......you've just reminded me about the lemon polenta cake nigella recipe it's gluten free. Yummy
17 Apr 2015, 18:25
I once made a lemon drizzle cake that was gluten-free. The secret ingredient was mashed potato. It was yummy!
17 Apr 2015, 20:19
Polenta. Lemon drizzle.oh i feel so hungry!
DD is making me choc orange brownies with raspberries on top!
But for now,will have to settle for 40 cal hot choc drink
Just finishing another B2B ..i wonder if its as good to do b2b as to do two separated days :?:
I must ask Aunty Caro...
17 Apr 2015, 20:57
Enjoy tomorrow's feast...B2B Queen! xx
18 Apr 2015, 15:55
CandiceMarie wrote: Polenta. Lemon drizzle.oh i feel so hungry!
DD is making me choc orange brownies with raspberries on top!
But for now,will have to settle for 40 cal hot choc drink
Just finishing another B2B ..i wonder if its as good to do b2b as to do two separated days :?:
I must ask Aunty Caro...

Well done Candy, think I've only ever tried one and a half fasts in a row.
Sitting in my garden topping up my vit D levels. Yes that's a very good question. It's a weekly deficit after all so im guessing yes, except you may want more food the other 5 days as your system gets used to that fuller feeling, unless you're a good girl of course,
18 Apr 2015, 20:52
Hope your Vit D levels are nice and topped up!
21 Apr 2015, 15:14
It's lovely and sunny again.
I will miss you on Thursday when I will hob nobbing at a wedding. And not fasting.
22 Apr 2015, 08:04
No, you mustn't fast at a wedding! Image
22 Apr 2015, 08:11
Wedding tomorrow Carie! How lovely...what you wearing? X
Love the wedding smilie Beano x
Previous 1 ... 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 128 of 148