The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 144 of 148
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
01 Aug 2016, 14:28
Oh your ickle doggy (or not so ickle anymore!) is so handsome and shiny! What food d'you give him?xx
I reckon once you get into gear you'll be brilliant at BSD Oatesy! @carieoates After all you were always so good with 5:2 because you didn't go mad on non-fast days (like I did!) I'm looking forward to hearing how you get on!
Candy? @Candicemarie I am so thrilled to see your results. Its just amazing isn't it! It doesn't feel like a hardship either does it. BSD is wonderful! Yes, I know I'm not so good as you with the low carb side of things - but the weight IS coming off (albeit a lot slower than you Candy!!) and I just feel so much better for it!
Off to the chiro again tomorrow. Not looking forward to it quite as much as I was last week. Its taken me this week to get over it - and now I'll have to start all over again - Sigh!! :doh: :bugeyes: :confused:
Bean :heart:
01 Aug 2016, 16:09
Nursy @nursebean you havent much left to lose so it' ll be slower than me xx but you are doing so well! And we are so evangelistic about bsd arent we! I hope we dont get drummed off here coz we WILL be back to 5:2! ( so purleeze let us stay fellow fastees!) x
01 Aug 2016, 19:37
You won't be booted off ....not on watch you won't.
BSD is from the same stable as 5.2 and I think fasters do better at it, as MM is the developer of both.

Edited as was a load of nonsense, typed in a hurry @nursebean
02 Aug 2016, 07:15
Sorry Oatesy but I don't understand your last comment! Glad to hear we won't be booted off though!
I must say I'm a little worried about my trip to my sister's in September. Although she eats extremely healthily (she's 8 stone for heaven's sake!) she uses a lot of pasta and rice for her dishes. I wonder if I'll pile on all the weight I have so beautifully lost?!! I'm a bit worried about it but at the same time I'm SO excited to be visiting them finally. I just hope I'll be feeling well enough to enjoy it all!! Apparently my nephew will be devastated if I don't turn up to his birthday party. Trouble is, its the same day as Poppy's birthday - oh dear!! Can't please everybody all of the time can I!!
How are you two doing today anyway?
BEan :heart:
02 Aug 2016, 07:35
We feed him Gentle bean, it's not easy to get hold of. But apart from when he had a tummy upset he's done extremely well on it. Can't believe he's 9 months old now.
Had scrambled eggs on toast for brunch and courgetti carbonara without cream for dinner which wasn't great at I over cooked the "etti", I usually fry it in butter, but first attat boiling like pasta.
02 Aug 2016, 08:27
Gentle? Not heard of that one! My girls have Lily's Kitchen and James Wellbeloved biscuits (or at least I'm working on changing them to this!)
I haven't got into the courgetti craze yet. What spiraliser do you use? I must have a go!
02 Aug 2016, 10:54
Carie@carieoates[/ks for that!
Nursy [tag]nursebean ithink Carie is saying BSD from same stable as 5:2
I deffo agree Carie that having previous experience of fasting helps make BSD do able!
Ohhhh Bean its so peaceful over here..the BSD forum is a bit toooooo hectic for me some days!
Nice to be home x
02 Aug 2016, 12:02
Oh thanks Candy! @Candicemarie - oh I know what you mean - its SO quiet in here. The two sites are one extreme to the other aren't they! It does get a bit too hectic for me over there sometimes. I can't keep track of people!
We'll never leave this site will we. Our fasting friends!!
03 Aug 2016, 08:11
Oh have you been moonlighting girls, I don't do other forums only ever been on this one.
Had an upset yesterday, step dad died, had to drive up to lancs to be with my mum who then plied me and my sister with salad and wine. Hadn't eaten but that's ok I can do that now. Will check in later as my mum is a feeder and wants/ needs to keep busy. She was his Carer so now feels lost.
03 Aug 2016, 12:10
Ahh so sorry Carie @carieoatesnasty shock for you,then a long drive to be with yr mum.

Your poor mum xx thinking of you,yr mum and yr sisters .. I remember seeing a nice photo of you and yr sisters...i think one or two of them are yr half sisters and have now lost their Dad? Big hugs to all of you xx
03 Aug 2016, 14:05
Oh I'm so sorry to hear this my friend. Your poor mum must really be lost now. I hope you're ok xx
12 Aug 2016, 15:40
All sorted girls, funeral was Wednesday. Was a very emotionally draining few weeks. Enjoy the Sunshine and the olympics, keep healthy and happy.
Now let's get back to the job in hand.
13 Aug 2016, 15:04
Glad you're ok after your traumatic few weeks. I keep thinking about you xx
13 Aug 2016, 15:52
Thank you lovely
13 Aug 2016, 15:55
Big Hugs Caro @carieoates ((((((((((x)))))))))))
2209 posts Page 144 of 148