The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

70 posts Page 2 of 5
Re: CAMBRIDGE MEET
06 Jun 2014, 16:06
@PennyForthem would love to meet up. Shall I let you know next time I'm going to be in N Wales? It will be late July/August and again at October half term.

Everyone else Cambridge meet up is looking good. :)
06 Jun 2014, 16:41
Yes, do that @loulou51 please!

Edited 22 June to correct tag
22 Jun 2014, 08:10
Just looking at my calendar to get this meet sorted.

Not 26th Aug- stowie at wedding. Not Tuesdays.
After the first week aug Lou Lou away.

How about during the week of 20th aug. Cambs will be less busy on a weekday.
I can do sat 9th but not in the morning.
22 Jun 2014, 10:12
Just had a quick google of train times, but it's too long a journey and too expensive. Shame.
22 Jun 2014, 10:23
I will certainly look at this nearer the time

Ballerina x :heart:
22 Jun 2014, 14:42
Will look at calendar when I return.
22 Jun 2014, 21:13
StowgateResident wrote: Will look at calendar when I return.

Have a super cruise stowie. @StowgateResident
01 Jul 2014, 17:08
@Alexsid I notice that you are in Norfolk. Fancy meeting up with some of us others from East Anglia?

I have a possible date, Friday 15th August.
Cambridge.
Punting and picnic, weather dependant of course.

Any more takers?

@Wendy darling
@Loulou51
@StowgateResident I know she's away at the moment.
@Madcatlady
@carieoates
@Ballerina
@Brand-ie
@SianS
01 Jul 2014, 17:36
Hi Caroline.

I would have loved to but will be away a lot in August with my little boy. Another time maybe but thank you for asking.

Alex xx
01 Jul 2014, 18:07
The holidays are no good for me as I have my lovely Ys at home and he can't cope with cambridge in the summer hols in the day.
01 Jul 2014, 19:25
@carieoates hi there, I've put it in the diary as a possible. At the moment it is free, the only thing that might mess it up would be if I need to go to Wales to see my parents then. I haven't yet been able to organise that as I'm waiting for No.2 son to come home from uni to discuss a Wales visit with him. Will definitely try to keep 15th free :)
01 Jul 2014, 20:25
Loulou51 wrote: @carieoates hi there, I've put it in the diary as a possible. At the moment it is free, the only thing that might mess it up would be if I need to go to Wales to see my parents then. I haven't yet been able to organise that as I'm waiting for No.2 son to come home from uni to discuss a Wales visit with him. Will definitely try to keep 15th free :)

We can wait until he gets home from uni. No probs.
01 Jul 2014, 20:40
At the moment I can see no reason not to join you on the 15th in fact it will give me a mini goal to aim for.

I'm floundering just now, DS's results come out on Sunday (yes I know SUNDAY, but it's the IB and they work to their own rules) and I'm ridiculously twitchy. I'm totally out of kilter and today for the first time in ages I looked in a changing room mirror and wasn't happy.

So in short, The 15th of July would be lovely and gives me just long enough to get back into the groove :smile:

Edit - I should probably have tagged you @carieoates
Edit again August , I meant August....Hopeless, totally hopeless
01 Jul 2014, 21:16
We don't care what you look like @SianS, but if it gives you the boost you need then Take it. Holibobs soon yay,,,,,. I will need the low down don't forget,
01 Jul 2014, 21:26
I would have loved to but will be in away, hope all who make it enjoy it

Ballerina x :heart:
70 posts Page 2 of 5