The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

70 posts Page 5 of 5
Re: CAMBRIDGE MEET
12 Oct 2014, 10:48
Wow, @carieoates, you are determined!
How about the first weekend in November? Or just go ahead and go for the 16th if most people can make that. I'll catch up another time. :smile:
12 Oct 2014, 12:04
OK, as it's an old gang thing, I'll wait 'til another more general meet-up is scheduled. :)
12 Oct 2014, 12:27
Gosh it is so hard to organise a get together isn't? Difficult enough to do it at work when we all live close by. I can give you a list of dates up to Christmas if you like.
Free on: Sat/Sun 8th and 9th Nov, 15th/16th Nov, 29th/30th Nov, Sun 7th Dec. Could do Friday evenings; I finish work at 1pm on Friday so could get to Cambridge for 3 or 4 pm; 7th Nov, 14th Nov, 21st Nov, 28th Nov.
Hope this might help :)
12 Oct 2014, 12:30
@SSure I think what @carieoates meant was that she wanted as many of us from the previous meet up as possible plus any new people who want to come. The more the merrier I think :grin:
12 Oct 2014, 17:00
SSure wrote: OK, as it's an old gang thing, I'll wait 'til another more general meet-up is scheduled. :)

Yes Lou, that's right the more the better. (Bad grammar I know) I meant merrier. :bugeyes:
Can you all tell me when available nov and dec please.
@SSure, it will be great to put a face with your name.
16 Oct 2014, 06:08
Bumping this thread up so people can let @carieoates know when/if they are free. :)
19 Oct 2014, 11:52
Caroline, @carieoates, I think that I let you know my available dates earlier in the thread. Do you want them again?

It would be lovely if we could get something sorted - maybe we should look for dates in the New Year if we are having trouble getting together before Christmas? Alternatively, you could just choose a date and those that can make it could go and those that can't will have to meet up on another occasion!

Good luck with sorting out a date, whatever you decide! Valerie
21 Oct 2014, 21:43
Apologies in advance because I know this date isn't going to suit everyone but if we don't pick a day it's not going to happen this side of Xmas so we are going for 23rd Nov.................location TBC depending on who is coming so please let us know if you can make it - guest list so far is @Wendydarling, @Carieoates and myself

PS - it will definitely not be compatible to come if you are on a fast day!! :grin:
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart
22 Oct 2014, 23:10
I looked at my calendar and thought 'Yippee, I can make it!', then looked in the family calendar and we have a 50th Wedding Anniversary lunch to go to on that day! Damn, blast and double damn!!!! It will have to be next time for me, I'm afraid! :(
22 Oct 2014, 23:23
Oh poo @Stowgateresident - we'll try to make the next one soon!
70 posts Page 5 of 5