The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

71 posts Page 4 of 5
Wow, steady on you lot. Look what happens when I spent an Eve watching silent witness with the hubs.

Well done @rawkaren looks like you got here just in the nic of time.

I do believe that my idea of a holiday is a must. Along with a spa weekend, and maybe a little jaunt around a winery.
I also think that there was a sign of mass hysteria or maybe a conspiracy. :?:
I think I might need to check in here. I'm doing 16:8, but not full fasting. Disappointed with myself at the moment. I'm blaming @silverdarling who got me back onto sugar when she bought me that chocolate. Not stopped since!

Must go back to sugar free. :shock:
Are there any custard doughnuts in the tent? I have an urge...
I think this tent needs more publicity Karen. I have half a packet of rolos in my freezer, and they keep jumping into my mouth. All on there own.
rawkaren wrote: I think I might need to check in here. I'm doing 16:8, but not full fasting. Disappointed with myself at the moment. I'm blaming @silverdarling who got me back onto sugar when she bought me that chocolate. Not stopped since!

Must go back to sugar free. :shock:

:heart: OH come on @rawkaren @Silverdarling Didn't force the chocky on you and providing you dont gain you should be ok, but yes once you taste the sweetness it does lead to cravings +sometimes bingeing so be careful I've just had maybe 10 black grapes after my feta salad lunch and really had to fight off the urges to dig into the biscuit barrel that hubby had left out. :shock:
I've been refeeding my body hoping this would lead to confusion but I could only manage 4 full days so yesterday I did 18:6 and I'm fasting today I didn't check into fast day post because I wanted to make sure I could actually do the full day which is no problem its sticking to 500 cals and closing the door, so all OK and I will eat at 6-30pm ish But a long soak in the bath a pampering and manicure session then an early night may be the answer for me tonight
:heart: Ha ha @carieoates You beat me to the "bump" my slow typing again. :heart:
Sue.Q wrote: :heart: Ha ha @carieoates You beat me to the "bump" my slow typing again. :heart:

Seems like you've got your mojo back @Sue.Q you just needed a "mini break"
Can't believe you are thinking about bed time already, :grin:
I wasn't going to fats today but I didn't feel hungry, so I'm doing Monday, weds and then a half on Friday. (Which is basically 16.8 really but with red wine.) just had two oxo cubes to warm myself up, done the trick nicely.
carieoates wrote: I think this tent needs more publicity Karen. I have half a packet of rolos in my freezer, and they keep jumping into my mouth. All on there own.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

I have this mental picture of you @carieoates like one of those brown bears you see just standing in the river with its mouth open waiting for the fish to just pop in

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

Ballerina x :heart:
Ballerina wrote:
carieoates wrote: I think this tent needs more publicity Karen. I have half a packet of rolos in my freezer, and they keep jumping into my mouth. All on there own.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

I have this mental picture of you @cararioates like one of those brown bears you see just standing in the river with its mouth open waiting for the fish to just pop in

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

Ballerina x :heart:

Lol. Salmon jumping I'm hungry enough for most things but raw salmon yyuukkk :shock:

@carieoates My Mojo's getting there and I'm determined to make this a "true" fast and if I need to go to bed at
9pm/10pm then so be it coz there's no treats up there I've already checked!!! Lol
PS just had an oxo to keep me going. :heart:
Crying with laughter. Thanks Sue. Hilarious.
Just started making chocolate muffins with my daughter. I can have one or two tomorrow.

Yes indeed I'm a brown bear standing in front of my freezer with rolos jumping in like salmon. :confused:
What a great vision that is carieoates!!
Perhaps when I get home I'll sit on the sofa and get my hubby to drop salted cashews into my mouth!!
I am in defintite need of resuc at the moment. 17 days of ADF and a 240g drop in weight. Today is the last day of my three day fast, which has been ok incidentally, but it doesn't seem to be making much of a difference. Privately feeling very very disillusioned, publically (in the ADF tent) treating it as an experiment.
Going to eat when I get home :cry:
I don't have Rolos in my freezer but we have chocs from Xmas still - in fact one box has been designated as our Easter treat and so far I have not been tempted to break into them (hope I don't regret saying that!). Anyway - sometimes we all need some TLC and it's good to have a designated tent so chin up folks - tomorrow is another day!
Debs wrote: What a great vision that is carieoates!!
Perhaps when I get home I'll sit on the sofa and get my hubby to drop salted cashews into my mouth!!
I am in defintite need of resuc at the moment. 17 days of ADF and a 240g drop in weight. Today is the last day of my three day fast, which has been ok incidentally, but it doesn't seem to be making much of a difference. Privately feeling very very disillusioned, publically (in the ADF tent) treating it as an experiment.
Going to eat when I get home :cry:

Maybe the break will do you good @debs. How odd you are not losing. Must catch up on your news in your ADF tent.
@Debs here's betting you start losing as soon as you get home and start eating ... :clover:
I have no idea, we shall see :?: At least I tried, and maybe after 6 months I need a break. That blueberry, goat's cheese and honey icecream is calling in the distance! I have had goat's cheese icecream before in a Spanish restaurant and it was lush as they say!
At least I have fasted for three days in a row though with no ill effect and I shall post the scientific results in the ADF tent tomorrow!
71 posts Page 4 of 5