The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

71 posts Page 2 of 5
I could be reassuring and happy to make the tea or the bullet coffee and if necessary hand out the odd wine or two and mineral water

Tis timely to have this tent, good idea @rawkaren. Pass on the enemas though ... better to stick with the prunes
Is there such a thing as wine flavoured chocolate?

Bean :confused:
Still up for offering my services to red wine to our resident Brainbox, aka *only* PhD Dr @carorees

No prunes today, thank you.
Just polished off 3 squares of 85%, most restorative :0)
@azureblue envy envy envy :cry: :cry: :cry:
@pennyforthem

She was only a doctor of philosophy
Aye, but she knew how to eat a banoffee (pie)
She could sup a cheesecake
But what a mess she would make
When she tried to copy Penn's chut-nay

Boom boom!
:drink: :drink: Think @carorees Has had one to many :drink: :drink:

She's sounding more like Basil brush!! :shock:
Or is it Basil Faulty :shock:

OH @rawkaren You opened this tent just in time for my mini holiday so can I check in for the full week of pampering sessions in your new spa I'll take a daily Indian head massage with @callyanna The full body massage done by the new guy cant remember his name 6' tall dark handsome and very muscular :shock: a couple of cold showers :shock: the plunge pool, warm stones,
plus the outdoor activity groups of cycling and walking
I'll have the check up with the @nursebean Plus all the therapy both physical and mental needed before my release.

pretty please can I stay? :heart:
What is the temperature in your part of the world @rawkaren. If it's lovely and warm I'm wondering if we could all wangle an invite over to your place for some sunshine and all of the other non activities.
@Sue.Qthat sounds absolute bliss. In fact you've just reminded me that I've got a voucher for a facial/massage from my son for Christmas. Must book it next week :)
Just give me a shout for the Head massage @Sue.Q and I'll be right over! :grin: won't be joining you in the cold shower though! :wink: :shock:
:heart: Yes get it booked @Loulou51 it will do you good at this time of year plus don't let it get out of date.
Had my first spa day last year a reward to myself when I lost my 3rd stone :heart: OH I really enjoyed the full day plus 2 treatments and lunch and will be repeating the experience a few times this year deffo.

seems like my 4th stone treat is coming by that
"slow boat from china" but I can play the waiting game because its so worth it + come to think of it so am I ♥
:heart: @callyanna The plunge pool is supposed to be good for "pulling" the skin back into shape and I can do with all the help I can get coz there's going to be more saggy baggy skin to pull back, I did go in but I was very quick out of it. :shock:
wildmissus wrote: :lol: @callyanna at a glance I thought you were offering a laxative! Although, that might help some of us.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That made me laugh out loud

Ballerina x :heart:
Ballerina wrote:
wildmissus wrote: :lol: @callyanna at a glance I thought you were offering a laxative! Although, that might help some of us.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That made me laugh out loud

Ballerina x :heart:

I think enemas should be @nursebean's department!
Luckily the enemas have moved on from my days of nurse in apron and cap with the enema tray complete with kidney dish, nozzle rubber tubing and jug of tepid water. And a couple of cold metal bedpans and a mackintosh

Mind you is was as shocking to administer as to be on the receiving end. I kid you not. What's it like these days @nursebean
71 posts Page 2 of 5