The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

71 posts Page 1 of 5
Emergency Rescuscitation Tent
31 Jan 2014, 19:22
Check in here folks for treatment for lethargy, falling off the fasting wagon or just plain fed up.

I'm asking for the following to help
@nursebean, because we need a nurse.
@janeg. In charge of wetfish
@carorees. For medical assistance
@callyanna. Good bedside manner
@Ballerina. Entertainment

Other volunteers to help the needy????

Looks like we might have plenty of patients :shock:
I *am* the needy tonight.....
Yes I thought so Penny. Maybe your prescription might be a glass of wine over the weekend. The dryathlon probably exhausted you.
Good bedside manner eh ? :bugeyes: Dunno about that Karen but I could offer a relaxing Indian Head massage guaranteed to ease tension and de-stress any needy members! :razz:
I can offer my counselling skills with a listening ear..
Tho in this scenario i suppose it has to be more of a watching eye.. :?:
:lol: @callyanna at a glance I thought you were offering a laxative! Although, that might help some of us.
Colonic irrigation?? bleurgghhh possibly not :bugeyes: :shock: :wink:
wildmissus wrote: :lol: @callyanna at a glance I thought you were offering a laxative! Although, that might help some of us.

Never known it have that effect before @wildmissusx shall I book you in for a virtual one then? sounds like you could do with some pampering at the moment x
Silverdarling wrote: Colonic irrigation?? bleurgghhh possibly not :bugeyes: :shock: :wink:

Whaaa--attt? I come in here for emergency rescus and I'm being offered colonic irrigation?
I could offer you all a great pick me up tonic. Just what the nurse ordered!

Bean :zombiekiller:
Are you sure you want me to be the doc? I am only a PhD not a medical doctor. Think end be better with @jools7. I just do the research!

Currently I'm researching the restorative properties of red wine.
How long will you be researching that? @Carorees

Bean :wink:
nursebean wrote: How long will you be researching that? @Carorees

Bean :wink:

Well I don't think just one glass would be enough to draw any firm conclusions, do you?
Do you need any help, Caroline? I could be free tomorrow....ah, but you're *only* a PhD, so I may wait for a better offer...
:wink:
I am feeling the restorative effects of chocolate....
Yes, chocolate is the great 'go-to' food for its instant restorative properties ... Even quicker than wine! Ask @rawkaren :wink:
71 posts Page 1 of 5