The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

184 posts Page 10 of 13
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Next
Hi @chinchin
Sorry, no I haven't had a PM from you, but I have been getting them from others, so don't know where that went. I have buddies up with two lovely gals, but they already had each other and let me add on which was really nice, but there is no reason why we can't keep each other company. I'll try and pm you.
Juliana.Rivers wrote:
Katharina wrote: @Sallyo would love to have a chance to buddy up with you in this tent.....unless you already are sorted out! Perhaps@Juliana.Rivers might organise it? :like:

@Sallyo, happy to make you and @Katharina official buddies. Let me know.

@Juliana.Rivers just to confirm that @Sallyo and @Katharinaare now buddies...haven't seen us on the list yet!
being lazy and not going through the whole thread (sorry). Anyone need/want me. I am 30's, BMI 29, (tbh it's probably 30 today), 72.5kg, female, 2 young children.
I would like a buddy. I am very nearly 57, I am an emotional eater, which is the reason of most of my excess weight. I read all the time, I love animals, most especially cats, I love their independence, I have around 3 stone (42lbs) to lose and would welcome any help I can get and enjoy giving any help that I can.
Riel wrote: I would like a buddy. I am very nearly 57, I am an emotional eater, which is the reason of most of my excess weight. I read all the time, I love animals, most especially cats, I love their independence, I have around 3 stone (42lbs) to lose and would welcome any help I can get and enjoy giving any help that I can.

@Riel, i will add you to the list shortly. All the best on your journey.. You will love this way of life
Rbrum wrote: Hi

I'd love a buddy. Someone to text weigh-ins to & share the journey.

I've lost a stone and a pound so far. This is good - very good even. Except that I've done this twice before and then gained again after a stone or so. I need to keep going!!! :confused:

sorry missed your post last week.. i have added you to the list. Hope you can find a buddy soon @Rbrum
@Juliana.Rivers just to flag up that you may not have read our message that Sallyo and I could now be added to your list as buddies please. It's not important but is official, so to speak!
Hi,
Looking for a buddy/buddies. I'm 28 and want to lose around 1 stone to 1 stone 5lbs.
I'm a bit of a runner having completed London and Brighton marathons but not got the times I wanted.
Find I eat when tired/emotional, previously gave Slimming World a go but no guidance on portion control and with 'free' foods found it very easy to overeat.
Have a 7 year old cat called Charley.

Amanda
Katharina wrote:
Juliana.Rivers wrote:
Katharina wrote: @Sallyo would love to have a chance to buddy up with you in this tent.....unless you already are sorted out! Perhaps@Juliana.Rivers might organise it? :like:

@Sallyo, happy to make you and @Katharina official buddies. Let me know.

@Juliana.Rivers just to confirm that @Sallyo and @Katharinaare now buddies...haven't seen us on the list yet!

oopsie @Sallyo and @Katharina. yes i did miss the official buddy up. You are now both in Buddy set 16. Enjoy buddying!
Hey @Riel
Would you like to "buddy up"? I saw your post "Unhappy" and it struck a chord. I too only post now and then and lurk a great deal. I don't feel on the outside here however I can understand why you might feel that way. Sometimes things I ask / suggest don't get noticed but sometimes they do. The community here is truly remarkable and not like anything I have ever encountered on the Web.

It is true that the numbers here have decreased since the change in the site but I wonder if the "Hangout" site also is responsible for the reduced traffic here lately. I think people are coming back though as things are getting sorted out.

I am 62, have lost 2 stone but want to lose one more to get to a healthy weight and I am an ailurophile (cat-crazy human). I currently have 5 indoor- but -go -outdoor cats plus I put out food for an ever- changing truly feral population (more later, if you want)

I have never stuck to any program this long before and had such good results. I belonged to WW for 5 years but never 1) had this good results or 2) truly stuck to it.

Don't leave @Riel. You need this place and they need you. I have always read and enjoyed your posts. I am also likely an emotional eater but am getting better with dealing with that. The forum is CRUCIAL for that. I check in several times every day. Maybe that's obsessive but I need it.

Currently I am doing 5:2, low carb (60 grams/day) but changing things up as life intervenes. I have been stuck at a plateau for 2 months - made it into "normal" BMI but not where I want to be.

What do you say? Want to be buddies? :heart: :?:
I would like a buddy. I am 58 years old, don't have a large amount of weight to lose but want to stop and reverse the gradual slide into extra weight which comes with getting older. I go to gym etc but it is still a battle not to gain weight. I am also keen on the health benefits as my b.p. And cholesterol tend to be borderline even with healthy lifestyle and have erratic heart beat at times. Am sure that 5:2 will help everything!! I don't weigh food etc so my fasting days may be a bit over 500 calls but try to just have a small cappuccino at lunch time and a healthy evening meal of loads of veg with a little meat or fish. Am only just getting back into 5:2 after a break, and have just come down with a messy summer cold, due to fast tomorrow, Sunday 13. I try to do Wed and Sun.
Can I nominate myself to be eyup's buddy? I am a similar age and have lost 4 stone since last August, so there's not a great deal left to lose now. I am also interested in the health benefits; my blood glucose levels can be a little high.

I have been using an "eating window " approach for some time, but as my weight loss has really slowed down now, I am wondering if I need to keep a closer eye on calorie consumption.
Hi Bracken, Wow, incredible achievement that you have lost 4 stone!!! brilliant!!! Would be great to buddy-up. I am on fast day today, Sunday, but feel yucky with a virus, so I think it will be harder... Have a good day.
Yay go for it eyeup and bracken, great to see more buddy's joining forces. I've had mine for 6months now, some chat privately, others have a thread on here., Like bean and myself.
I would like a fasting buddy please.
I lost 3 stone before finding 5:2 and lost a stone with this WOE last autumn. life then got in the way and I now have about a stone to lose again.
I have joined the springing into fall challenge, but I am also breaking my target up into smaller bits - currently I want to break down the 12 stone wall!
I do find I need a kick up the bum sometimes and reckon someone out there could do with a bit of support in return for this.
xxx :heart: xxx
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Next
184 posts Page 10 of 13