The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

184 posts Page 7 of 13
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13 Next
ALL BUDDY PAIRS/GROUPS
Please now chat to each other here: fastonbury-glamping-grounds-f34/buddy-chat-tent-chat-with-your-fasting-buds-here-t12025.html
and save this thread for people looking for buddies to pair up.

Thank you.
carorees wrote: @Juliana.Rivers

Hope you don't mind but I've split this thread into one for finding buddies and one for chatting to buddies. I have been noticing that various members have posted here asking to buddy up but their cry for help has been drowned out by the wonderful chatting going on all around them!

I think it best if people find a buddy here and then move out to the new Buddy Chat Tent to carry on their conversation.

I hope you don't mind and that you find it easier to pair up buddies - I do hope you're still happy to perform this function as it seems to be working really well!

It's all good.
8 people still looking for buddies. Just added @Anna London
Me too @Juliana Rivers.
RachaelB wrote: Me too @Juliana Rivers.

oops yes.. you are there now in post one. sorry about that.
please come and be a buddy for any of these lovely forum members.. copying from post 1

@NatalieBee

@flamanette

@sarah293
So I have around 3 stone to loose and am holding on to 40 by a thread which will snap come Friday :curse: I love the odd glass of wine and I keep peeking in the hit tent :oops:

@Carley
I do 4:3 and fast mon-we'd-fri

@sssookie

I'm 29 years old from Scotland. I'm currently about 5 stone overweight, but wanting to lose 6 stone to be a comfortable size. I fast on modays and thursdays normally. Anything else just ask

@5174justine

I would love a buddy, especially as I'm a relative Newbie. I live in West Sussex and would ideally like to lose 2 stone

@Tenshi

A relative newbie, started Nov. 2013, have a lot to loose
medical issues to overcome
work FT and live in Oz.

@Anna London

Evening, I would definitely welcome a buddy. I started on 5 Jan and all went fantastic until 20 Feb and it's been hit and miss since. Work and going on holiday got me out of the habit and I need to get back on track.

I usually do Mon and Thurs and have 2 stone to wave goodbye to.

Anyone with similar weight to lose, love of cheese & wine and on a mission to stick with it is most welcome. I'm 45 on 6 July......... 14 weeks to go and I really want to be at least 14 Ibs lighter. Anna

@Rachaelb

62 in May), have a bit o lose (40 lbs), love cheese & wine and all good things in life, and mostly do Mondays and Fridays.

@Sallyo

@makinithap2014 I am 47 years old, female. Have 30-50 lbs to lose. Lost 35 lbs last year. I live in US. The plan I am doing is the 4:3 similar to 5:2. You can read my profile for more information.

@Nasus999
I'm on my first week of 5/2 and looking to lose 10 kilos by September. I will reassess then. I'm galloping towards 50 :bugeyes: and live in Brisbane Australia, although am originally from the UK.
If anyone is interested just reply, I guess! :victory:
Nasus

@asp999
I would love to be someone's buddy. I have now reached my goal weight but I have lost 17 kilos in total (2.5 stone) and still face the daily struggles we all face (mainly our love of food) so would be great to help each other resist temptation and share what we find works etc. Would anyone like to be my buddy?

====
I already have a buddy, but would be happy to have a second one. I'm 44, live in the U.S. and have 30-40 lbs. to lose. Let me know if you are interested!

@Anna London In reading the little blurbs it sounds like you and I might have a lot in common. Let me know if you'd like to buddy up!
cblasz wrote: I already have a buddy, but would be happy to have a second one. I'm 44, live in the U.S. and have 30-40 lbs. to lose. Let me know if you are interested!

@Anna London In reading the little blurbs it sounds like you and I might have a lot in common. Let me know if you'd like to buddy up!

Thanks @cblasz

Now that the buddy discussion is on another thread, it might be easier to attract attention to this one for pairing people up.. 3somes are good too (so they say) :oops:
I would love to be someone's buddy. I have now reached my goal weight but I have lost 17 kilos in total (2.5 stone) and still face the daily struggles we all face (mainly our love of food) so would be great to help each other resist temptation and share what we find works etc. Would anyone like to be my buddy?
Would love a buddy.
I only have two or three kilos to lose,but did this last year and then gave it all up and gained all the weight back
Realise that what kept me going was this forum
So would love to buddy with someone who only has that last bit of weight to lose...I think it's the hardest
Am trying 16/8 plus 5/2
Sarahg wrote: Would love a buddy.
I only have two or three kilos to lose,but did this last year and then gave it all up and gained all the weight back
Realise that what kept me going was this forum
So would love to buddy with someone who only has that last bit of weight to lose...I think it's the hardest
Am trying 16/8 plus 5/2

Hi Sarah, I have added you to post 1 now
does anyone still need a buddy - would love to know your approach to 5:2/what and when you eat and shed any light on what I found helpful? xxx
If you look a few posts up there's a bunch of people still looking for buddies. I already have one buddy, but would be happy to have another. But, I'm thinking maybe the 14 people can buddy up with each other!!
Im new and wouldlove a buddy since I live quite isolated from likeminded people! Im mum to two young boys 11 and 9 and two girls 21 and 23. Im originally from scotland and live in ireland on a farm. My interest is my horses, reading and basic knitting and now......healthier eating!!!!!!!!
izzy wrote: Don't mean to be rude by butting in, but are all the people on the first page of this thread still active on the forum? (The people who were looking for a diet buddy). Just wondering.

good point

Ive noticed some arent... but thought i would give it another month.. if i see they havent posted for 2 months, i will then remove them from post 1. will send private message first though.

some people dont hang around I guess.

thanks for input @izzy
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13 Next
184 posts Page 7 of 13