The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

184 posts Page 9 of 13
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Next
@Sallyo would love to have a chance to buddy up with you in this tent.....unless you already are sorted out! Perhaps@Juliana.Rivers might organise it? :like:
@Sallyo would love to have a chance to buddy up with you in this tent.....unless you already are sorted out! Perhaps@Juliana.Rivers might organise it? :like:
Katharina wrote: @Sallyo would love to have a chance to buddy up with you in this tent.....unless you already are sorted out! Perhaps@Juliana.Rivers might organise it? :like:

@Sallyo, happy to make you and @Katharina official buddies. Let me know.
I would like to be someone's buddy. Any body seeking Aussies on here or someone who doesn't mind the confusion of buddying up with the opposite hemisphere? :)
chinchin wrote: I would like to be someone's buddy. Any buddy seeking Aussies on here or someone who doesn't mind the confusion of buddying up with the opposite hemisphere? :)

@chinchin. have added you to the list on post 1 .. all the best!
Thanks, @Juliana.Rivers, much appreciated. :)
I would like a buddy. Someone about the same age (40's) perhaps living in a rural area with loads of weight to lose. I do 4:3 on a Mon, Wed and Fri. I don't mind from where in the world. Look foward to hearing from someone :)
@Juliana.Rivers, just letting you know, @Sallyo and I have taken each other on as fasting buddies. Great! :like:
anyone seeking fasting buddy?
27 May 2014, 08:56
Hi Moo here
I'm going to do fasts 5/2 on Mondays and either wed or Thurs dependant on my work diary or other commitments. Seen a few people have regular fast buddies which I think is great. If anyone newish or oldish here is in same or similar boat, let me know. I have done this before with great results, here for a top up and want to make it proper way of life, for life.
Regards Moo
Ho Moo, nice to have you on board. I know there are lots of folk who benefit from buddying up so I'm sure someone will be along soon to claim you for themselves. I'm a long term maintainer now so no good to you but, wanted to wish you luck and say hello

Ballerina x :heart:
Thank you @ballerina for your kind welcome and well done to you for your success. I hope to be in the same space soon.
Hi Moo,love yr name,welcome to the forum..hope you find a buddy but remember you will have plenty of friends here also,ready to cheer you on x :like:
I've merged your thread @moo into the members looking for buddies thread...hope that's OK?
Hi

I'd love a buddy. Someone to text weigh-ins to & share the journey.

I've lost a stone and a pound so far. This is good - very good even. Except that I've done this twice before and then gained again after a stone or so. I need to keep going!!! :confused:
@moo, are you still interested in buddying up? If not it's ok :smile: I PM'd you a couple of days ago, but I don't think my PM's are going out, as nothing shows in my sent box or out box.
chinchin.
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Next
184 posts Page 9 of 13