The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

80 posts Page 4 of 6
@How proud the mum looking down on the cute balls of fluff brilliant @CandiceMarie Your park looks lovely :heart:

Today I'm grateful my awards have been returned
I can see your award@Sue.Qbut not your fab avatar! Where's your kitty gone? :shock:
@callyanna i think Sue's pusscat has hit the big time! He's playing in a band now called Cats Chorus! X :like:
callyanna wrote: I can see your award@Sue.Qbut not your fab avatar! Where's your kitty gone? :shock:

Gremlins callyanna I can still see my pussy lol
But now I can't tag anyone, doing my head in!!!!
I'm grateful I've managed to log in on new site!
I just had my hair cut and it turned out really well. I love it!
I am off on holiday today, definitely something to be grateful for!!!
House sold, settlement went through today, very thankful for that.
@Debs enjoy your holiday.
I'll report back on the Canadian wine for you Wino! However, we have a stash of liqueur muscat for medical emergencies :wink:
@Debs enjoy your well earned holiday. @Wineoclock great news it is a feeling of joy and relief when you get a house sold isn't it.
I'm so thankful that I found my way here to this forum and to 5:2. I was getting a bit desperate and discouraged that anything was ever going to work to improve my health and lose weight. :geek:
Grateful to have received some flowers today from my Beau x
Not sure if the pic will show :?: ? X
I am grateful for the six little fluff balls one of my hens revealed this week. I love watching them grow.
Nice flowers :rose: :rose: :rose: @CandiceMarie :like:
What have you had to do the achieve
the lovely bouquet? :shock: :shock:
or is he just the romantic type? :heart: :heart:
Was wondering the same myself @Sue.Q! You're a very lucky lady, @CandiceMarie but you deserve to be spoilt anyway whether there's any special reason or not!
80 posts Page 4 of 6