The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

80 posts Page 2 of 6
QUIET?......ME?....QUIET?.........you must be confusing me with someone else. Actually, I am sorting out some nonsense at the moment so........watch this space........

Ballerina x :heart:
I know @rawkaren will be waiting for your unique report on next week's meet up in Liverpool, @Ballerina! :shock: :razz: :wink:
Well @Ballerina I am grateful for that :lol: :lol: :lol:

While I am here
:heart: grateful for the forum community, Moogie and the mods

:heart: for my family

:heart: it is good to be able to reflect on many things to be grateful for in this life and times
:heart: grateful (very) for being able to retire from paid work at 55yo

:heart: grateful for living in a beautiful part of the world

:heart: grateful (most of the time!!) for the three men in my life (hubby and sons)

:heart: grateful for good health and my new slim body

:heart: grateful for a comfortable existence in general
:heart: Grateful for painkillers. Ooh! my pounding head!
:heart: grateful that,after one missed fast,a few meals out due to visitors/ birthdays and various other little treats,again due to vs and bs,I know that tomorrow i will be back on track
First time ever that i haven't become despondent and totally given up because i've " ruined" some diet or other
Love how differently i see things now and grateful that 5:2 came to my attention,and then this forum did! So grateful for all the knowledge and experiences shared on here x :heart:
I am grateful for all the quirks of serendipity that brought me to this place....unbelievable: and thank you everyone for being here. :heart:
First of all - my kids. Yeah, sounds corny but you know they came to me(us) by divine intervention :cool: and even though they did have a shitty start in life, they have risen above it all and developed into great young men. Young ones who is starting to face the fact they are of dual nationality and be OK with it.

Secondly - that me and The DH are lucky enough to be able to eat what we want, drink what tastes good and can both peruse our hobbies and - get the youngest a studying coach for the troublesome math :smile:

Third - I am (most of the times) grateful for The DH as well :heart:

Fourth - for my quilting cyber friends over there.

Fifth - that the Swedish cross country ski teams won the relay in the Olympics - bit women and men. Looooooong time since that happened ;) :like:

And not fitting into any number above cause your friendship is invaluable - you guys!!! :smile: :smile:
Grateful for last night's full moon & today's blue skies & sunshine before tomorrow's next snowstorm!
Grateful for family, friends, forum & fasting. All of these have given me new perspective on finally being able to take charge of my health, for which I am also GRATEFUL! Pax all...
:heart: Both my boys are happy and doing well

:heart: We survived the high tide on Friday

:heart: I've got a bit of time to myself this week, so I can have some R&R

:heart: OH will be here on Thursday, and we can have some time together

:heart: I've rediscovered Low-Carb, and am feeling even healthier and happier with my diet

:heart: I've got roast chicken for tea
Wasnt it a beautiful moon last night! X
I'm grateful that the hot weather has gone away. I just put on a jacket! Yay!!!
:heart: I'm grateful for my beautiful, kind husband and happy healthy kids and how close we are.
:heart: I'm so grateful that my life long beautiful best friend has just moved back to Sydney and lives only 40 minutes away instead of 2 hours away.
:heart: I'm grateful for this forum- you guys make me happy every day :victory:
:heart: I'mso grateful to MM. If it wwasn't for him I don't think hubs and I would have heard of 5:2 which is working great for us .
:heart: so grateful to no longer be obese, :victory:
:heart: very grateful for my new job which I love and that I can afford to work part time and spend my days off being a home maker and cooking beautiful food for my family.
Xxx julianna
Nice to see you @julianna is it my imagination or has it been a little while since youve called by? Glad you are enjoying yr new p/ time job! X
Hi @CandiceMarie, yes you are right. I've been busy with new job and selling my dads house and renovating our house. I've still been reading the forum everyday if even for 5 minutes as I love it so much but haven't been able to contribute so much. Thanks for noticing. You're a sweetie. Xxx
80 posts Page 2 of 6