The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

80 posts Page 3 of 6
:heart: grateful for the 2 main men in my life

:heart: grateful that this WOL & this forum means that I'm slim enough that they both appreciate me (was going to use the verb "to ride" in there, but was overcome with some out-of-character prudishness - those that "know" me will know that one of my super-love's is a young horse!)

:heart: I'm also grateful that I am who I am (confident that I'm not a bad person) and that I have the life I have (not to personally know war or deprivation) and that I have a love & a life for which I am grateful every single waking day
I do hope @gillymarys Gratitude Tent stays
We all should remember to give thanks
For a start,we're in a very fortunate position that we can CHOOSE to fast
Many in this world go hungry because there isn't enough food,or money - or even no fresh water at hand
Everything we have over and above food,water and a roof over our heads and clothes on our backs is a bonus and we should never forget how lucky we are x
:like: Well said@CandiceMarie
I couldn't agree more take a bow :grin:
I am so grateful for my good long night's sleep last night..praying for the same tonight! X
image.jpg
Sweet dreams everyone x
(23.92 KiB) Downloaded 115 times
Right now in this moment I am very lucky that we are able to have a cleaning girl every second week. She's a marvel and I just hate cleaning, especially vacuuming which brings out the very worse in me - like turning into a troll.

I'm also very grateful that Fiona still is alright and seem to live a quite comfortable life.

Youngest son is home with a tummy ache and for that I'm grateful :shock: Well it's Valborgsmässoafton (Walpurgis night) so he won't go out with his friends to the bonfire and whatnot :wink: This is the night when many teenagers do their alcohol/drunk "debut".
I am grateful that my LENT diet worked so beautifully and that I have now reached my goal weight. I am very grateful for 5:2 because it has released me from the fear of food. From eternal worry and dieting. I feel I can eat what I like, it is absolutely wonderful. No guilt. I know that if my weight goes back up, I know now how to get it down again. 5:2 is a real gift. I am grateful
I am grateful I am able to live in peace in a beautiful part of rural France. Surrounded by fields with no neighbours. Money is tight but we have all we need. I am grateful I have realised I do not need possessions to make me happy.
Congratulations @Margotsylvia Well done on reaching your goal weight you lucky girl :like: :heart: :clover:
Sorry missed that bit. Amazing to reach goal and the best bit is you know how to maintain it. Well done
Today I'm grateful that my 15yr old son is so internet savvy that he has found me a way to watch episode 14-20 in the 3rd season of Revenge. Oh yea, quite a banal thing to be grateful for, but I can't be serious all the time LOL.

Second grateful for today was when mentioned above son came and said "HUG!" and gave me a big one.

I'm also grateful that my oldest son (18 soon) who don't live at home, have confidence enough in me to tell me almost everything. Over Skype, phone or iMessage....great inventions :)

Oh how I love my sons <3
Sooo nice to read the stuff on here..
Well done@margotsylvia X @Bobshouse
" money is tight abut we have all we need"... If only everyone saw life your way x
I' m grateful right now for @wolfies new pics of her darling little dog..thanks W, i am enjoying looking at them x
I went to visit a friend today, who was a chef in a grand house with a very well known garden in N Wales. Though retired, she is house sitting this week.
I drove through groves of camelia, azalia and rhododendrons, with drifts of bluebells and foget me nots and billowing cherry and apple blossom. I felt not only grateful, but privileged to be there. Lunch was pretty amazing too!
Travelled to Sydney yesterday as DH had to get his precious golf buggie repaired :smile: we had to wait a few hours so an enforced trip to nearby IKEA mega store. It had been 25 years since I have stepped into an IKEA store and I loved it (DH tolerated it) it was a couple of hours until we got to the check out and :shock: my purse was not in my bag.

As you can imagine I was distraught but the Staff were pleasant and very helped and was directed to the lost and found and no luck. It was going to be like a needle in a haystack I made my way back to where I had last used it and as luck would have it was able to talk to the young lady who had then served me in the restaurant and as luck would have it someone had handed it into her. :clover: :clover: :clover: amazingly I got it back

I am grateful and so appreciative, so
:heart: thanks to the person who handed my purse in,
:heart: thanks to the young woman who gave it back to me
:heart: the other IKEA staff
:clover: Wow buddie @gillymary That is something to be grateful for how lucky was you :clover:
gives you fresh hope in life doesn't it :heart: :clover: :heart: :clover:
Thanks for reopening this tent think we'd all forgotten
this one
:clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover:
While I'm here I'm grateful the swellings in my legs have reduced quite a considerable amount hence my restart to my walking at least a day earlier than expected :clover: :clover: :clover:
Grateful for this...and also this..
A peaceful sunny warm day in a beautiful park i have the good fortune to enjoy all year round x
image.jpg
A little singsong on the grass...
image.jpg
Proud mum and little ones x
80 posts Page 3 of 6