Re: The WAGS tent!
27 Sep 2014, 20:57
DD been to see Ziggy the kitten today..he will soon be home x
image.jpg
~ gettin bigger now ! ~
image.jpg (30.04 KiB) Viewed 633 times
27 Sep 2014, 21:01
Ooh @CandiceMarie - he looks quite similar to our little Jill - must get to grips with posting pics so I can show you.............
27 Sep 2014, 21:04
Yes pls @madcatlady some pics pls! X
28 Sep 2014, 00:22
Nope - I have resized and resized but the pics seem to magically increase in size between me saving them and what this forum thinks I am trying to upload!
28 Sep 2014, 10:24
Help..can anyone help@madcatlady please,so we can see her pics?
We need @Dominic! X
27 Oct 2014, 17:36
Little Ziggy Stardust pussycat has been in his new home three days now and settled in lovely...he's friendly and inquisitive..i' m a proud MoominNanna x
28 Oct 2014, 09:08
Awwwwwwwwwww! That kitten is SUPER CUTE! What a lovely picture of your DD! So sweet :smile:
21 Nov 2014, 20:27
Inner Peace....
If you can start the day without caffeine,
If you can always be cheerful, ignoring aches and pains,
If you can resist complaining and boring people with your troubles,
If you can eat the same food every day and be grateful for it,
If you can understand when your loved ones
Are too busy to give you any time,
If you can take criticism and blame without resentment,
If you can conquer tension without medical help,
If you can relax without alcohol,If you can sleep without the aid of drugs...
Then You Are Probably...
The Family Dog!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
If you can't eat it or play with it,Pee on it and walk away! Xx
29 Nov 2014, 04:33
Little Ziggy Kitty went for his boosters on Monday,had his claws trimmed,was microchipped,and booked in for his "op" next week...so he's been chipped and clipped and soon to be snipped!
image.jpg
image.jpg (26.45 KiB) Viewed 527 times
16 Jan 2015, 19:39
Today the girl with the most blond moment in the world decided to climb up and lay on my lap while I as sitting in an armchair. All 27kg Rhodesian Ridgeback of her. Can't figure out what went on in her mind, she have never done it before. But it was warm and cosy :D
16 Jan 2015, 20:20
It's just coz she loves you @Wolfie! X
16 Jan 2015, 21:47
Beautiful kitty @CandiceMarie and lovely dog @Wolfie - wish I could upload some of my pics for you to see!
04 Feb 2015, 02:29
:frown: :frown: :frown: Our 16 year old Charliebean cat has been at the vet hospital since Monday. We can't visit as it would upset him.
Here is Charlie nine years ago collaborating with DD in 'Scaredy Cat' short film https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFCW4latLcE
This short film was part of DD's portfolio entered for her art foundation course at Chelsea College of Art. Happy times. :heart:
04 Feb 2015, 08:57
Hope Charlie is ok @lizbean
What a beauty he is! And clever little film from DD!x
Ps sorry to see you were still awake so late :0( x
04 Feb 2015, 09:32
I have two kitties: Ziggy charcoal gray short hair, 15 years old; and Gandalf mid grey long hair, 10 years old. They are my babies, they make life worth living! Ziggy is my scaredy cat, except that Gandalf really hates loud noises, especially sirens or god forbid, the smoke alarm! He hates it so much he hides when I turn on the fan in the kitchen.

I got my username from having ferrets years ago; they are so much fun! I'd love to have one, but Ziggy would explode (like most older cats, he's not fond of change).

Someday, I'd love to have a dog or two. I find pugs amusing...although I've always been partial to larger dogs, particularly Newfoundlands.
Previous 1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 35 Next
524 posts Page 26 of 35