The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

524 posts Page 29 of 35
Previous 1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 35 Next
Re: The WAGS tent!
21 Apr 2015, 11:42
Calling on all friends here who believe in power of prayer
Please say a prayer for DDs little cat who came home sunday night badly injured ( DD didnt tell me til today)
Vet doesnt know if he' s been knocked down by a car..thinks it could be something fell on him.he' s broken his pelvis and has lacerations and cuts
Will be with the vet for a week then will have to stay in a cage at home for six weeks
He is such an adventurous little soul,and loves to roam the back walls and fences and into the nearby field..we are all devastated to see his happy little life on hold xx
Thanks for reading xx
image.jpg
image.jpg (26.51 KiB) Viewed 478 times
21 Apr 2015, 14:35
Oh the poor little soul. I will send him all the love in the world. Poor darling.
Get better soon little one
xxxx
21 Apr 2015, 15:57
Thanks so much @nursebean Beano
I really appreciate yr response xxx
21 Apr 2015, 18:40
Dear@CandiceMarie,
I'm so sorry to hear about the little cat's injuries. It is so fortunate that he managed to make his way home. Yes, I will pray for his recovery, and for everyone's ability to remain strong in the face of such difficulties. I know how special a pet can be.
Look after yourself in order to support your daughter and her little one. It is horrible when an animal is suffering as it is so difficult to give them reassurance. We love them as we might love a child who will always remain so.

Take Care,
Bracken
21 Apr 2015, 19:08
Thanks so much @bracken
just as you said,its so hard coz we cant explain whats happening to him,and we feel so shocked and traumatised.
Thank goodness he got himself back home
The vet is keeping him pain free so thats one blessing.
Thanks for kind words and for yr prayers,i appreciate them!xx
21 Apr 2015, 20:14
@CandiceMarie, I am so sorry to hear of Ziggy's horrific accident. He must be a brave cat indeed to have managed to get home with such serious injuries. At least now he is receiving the care he needs and you know that many peoples thoughts are with him. Please keep us posted on his progress.
22 Apr 2015, 07:59
Thanks @nursebean @Bracken and @stowgateresident x
Today Ziggy has a CAT scan (!) and the vet decides if he can operate
Yesterday DD and Hub visited him and were able to spend an hour stroking him but not allowed to cuddle him. He was zonked out on painkillers but seemed glad to see them x
22 Apr 2015, 08:02
So has Ziggy broken his pelvis? Poor little chap. I wonder what happened to him. I guess the news you want is that the vet CAN operate, so that Ziggy can start the recovery process.
Big, big hugs to the little sausage. Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
22 Apr 2015, 08:28
Yeh Bean,broken pelvis
Really hope they can operate but vet thinks it may be too badly fractured for him to fix..in which case Zig will have to selfheal,which means him going home and having to live in a cage for weeks,unable to move much..which he will hate ..to give it all time to knit up.
plus not pleasant for him or DD and hub as he' ll have to have litter tray and food bowl in with him too :( and no cuddles :(
xx
22 Apr 2015, 13:13
Thanks for the Ziggy update, CandiceMarie. I'm guessing that this is the point at which very hard decisions have to be made regarding the quality of life which he will have after he has healed. It then comes down to asking if you are putting him through weeks of confinement and pain for his benefit or for yours? Or in Ziggy's case your daughter's and her husband's benefit. I don't envy them that decision! :?: :frown:
22 Apr 2015, 17:57
I know what you mean Stowy @stowgateresident and something we're thinking about,which of course has added to the stress..however,the vet said Ziggy is such a strong and healthy young cat,he thinks he could heal in two weeks rather than longer,and we're clinging onto that right now,and waiting to see what the scan results reveal ....if things turn out badly,at least we know we've given him the most happy and loving kittenhood any little kit could hope for x we want to have many more years of fun,games and cuddles,so thats why ive asked anyone who believes in prayer to ask for healing for our little soldier . X
22 Apr 2015, 19:43
I can't help with the praying but if wishing can help then I can do that! Thinking of you all and wishing for the best possible outcome! Hugs!
22 Apr 2015, 21:55
Thanks so much for the thoughts and hugs dear Stowy@stowgateresident x
22 Apr 2015, 22:42
@CandiceMarie I 'm sorry I have been absent so far. I'm with you, DD and Ziggy. Sometimes in life the natural healing and mending is better than medical interventions. Let's see. Ziggy is in your and DD's good care and that is where our loved ones want to be, with you :heart:
22 Apr 2015, 22:45
Thanks @lizbean We ' llknow more tomorrow
Vet reports today Zig has been bright and ate well
He has also wee'd twice and pooped which are good signs x
Missing him loads x
Previous 1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 35 Next
524 posts Page 29 of 35