The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

524 posts Page 30 of 35
Previous 1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 35 Next
Re: The WAGS tent!
22 Apr 2015, 22:51
@CandiceMarie lovely news, he is a young one and a strong soul, cum on Ziggybean! xx
23 Apr 2015, 04:31
Morning @lizbean hope you got a good sleep x
I've had a few hours then woke with that horrid moment of remembering :0(
First day of a back to back today...my body's ready for it after some very rich chocco cake yesterday - left me very queasy! But was lovely at the time :razz:
23 Apr 2015, 05:39
Dear @CandiceMarie,
I'm glad that little Ziggy appears to be doing well and will pray that his healing continues. My thoughts are also with you and the rest of his human family.

Best wishes,
Bracken
23 Apr 2015, 13:18
Latest on Ziggy ..vet has decided NOT to operate as he said he could damage the sciatic nerve and cause lifelong pain..also coz Zig is still a baby, his bones are soft,so the necessary pins mightnt stay in.
They are keeping him at the vets til he is well enough to get in and out of his litter tray then he can come home. vet said he is so muscular being a Bengal that he is strong and young enough to knit well on his own,said the knitting process is starting already,so the future looks promising for one little cat,tho it will be a while before he' s out scaling the walls again x
image.jpg
~ doing some paperwork before the accident xx~
image.jpg (13.46 KiB) Viewed 566 times
23 Apr 2015, 16:35
That's very good news@CabdiceMarie.

Hopefully he'll soon be home and well on his way to a full recovery.
25 Apr 2015, 03:24
Oh that is promising news indeed Candy [tag]Candicemarie/tag]. Sounds as though recovery will be a long and slow process but I bet you all can't wait to get him home and give him loads of love and cuddles. Poor little sausage.xx
25 Apr 2015, 08:21
I ' m dying to see that little face and stroke those big paws again Beano!
Visiting him at the vets tomorrow tho it will make me sad to see him there :( xx
25 Apr 2015, 10:27
@CandiceMarie that's very good news. Just being at home when that happens will lift Ziggy's sprits and help his recovery.
25 Apr 2015, 11:51
Thanks @lizbean we'rejust going to shower him with love ..he will be even more spoilt than ever! Xx
26 Apr 2015, 16:38
Hi Candy! @candicemarie just wondering how the visit went today. How did the little chap look?
My two had bad tummies again this morning. Minnie didn't even have breakfast :shock: They seem ok now though...if a little windy! :confused:
26 Apr 2015, 17:07
Thanks @nursebean The visit went very well
Our little Tiger Tim was able to walk just a little bit,and very slowly and gingerly..he found a bit of mastic and started clawing at it - he's mad on mastic!
he got tired very fast and made it clear he wanted to get back in his bed...Emma put him back very gently and he got comfy and we fed him tiny pieces of chicken and stroked him
He is very glossy and hasnt lost weight or anything - he just looked very tired in his eyes
He was falling asleep when we left
We felt very reassured he's doing well after seeing him and talking to the vet.
Hope the girls get over their windypops! X
26 Apr 2015, 17:13
Oh that does sound promising. Poor little chap but it sounds like he's making a good recovery. They're very strong aren't they our furry friends xx
27 Apr 2015, 22:51
Coming up to bedtime but ..
Couldn't resist this - "When you're looking for men's cool t-shirts, The Mountain® are the fashion must have for any wardrobe. Wear an awesomely cool design on it's own, :shock: or dress it up a little bit with a jacket to give it a trendy edge. If you're a woman, wear one with a flirty skirt and you'll be on to a winner! Errh :?: Perhaps I should have posted to the fashionista tent. It came up as an advert banner and made me smile - six different animals, this boy caught my eye :wink:
28 Apr 2015, 11:41
@lizbean what a lovely face that doggy has!
Our boy Ziggy is due home over the next few days..he can walk a little,in a wobbly way..and is still cheeky and naughty ( was trying to eat some mastic when we visited him at the vets..
Just like he does at home - has stripped nearly all the mastic from DDs house)
Has to spend most of his time in a cage for a while..allowed out for short periods on a harness and lead
( so he doesnt try to jump on walls etc)
I had one of my many premonition type dreams just before his accident..i arrived at DDs and she was in the garden with Ziggy on harness and lead.
The harness isnt going to do his sense of importance much good but it will give him some freedom..
vet reckons he will have healed in about two weeks.
28 Apr 2015, 16:31
Oh SO pleased to hear how well Ziggy is doing. But bizarre you had a sort of premonition. Must be the Moomin effect!
Lizbean? @Lizbean I bought myself one of those t-shirts...with a bat on it! Hmm I've since sold it in eBay in an attempt to try and be a bit more feminine :wink:
Previous 1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 35 Next
524 posts Page 30 of 35