The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

524 posts Page 31 of 35
Previous 1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 Next
Re: The WAGS tent!
28 Apr 2015, 17:46
I'm pleased about the good news.

Best wishes for the next couple of weeks.

Bracken
28 Apr 2015, 18:14
Thanks @bracken x think it will be tricky for the next few weeks but cant wait to walk him on his lead.
Yeh@nursebean us Moomins are very psychic! X
28 Apr 2015, 22:29
Hi folks - sorry I've not been around awhile.

Sweep is well thank you - not seeing him this week though as we are at our holiday home doing the garden!

On a sad note, one of our cats went missing just over 3 weeks ago - very strange as she never goes far. She is 13 but in good health. I have a horrible feeling someone took her for the wrong reasons but she may have got shut in somewhere or have died from natural causes - it is awful not knowing though.

@CandiceMarie - give the little fella lots of love and he'll soon be right as rain again!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
29 Apr 2015, 05:44
Hi madcat @madcatlady i missed you x glad to see you back and thanks for the advice x
My heart goes out to you re your darling missing cat - its such a worry - i hope she returns.
My friend's cat came home after weeks away..walked in as if nothing had happened and looking just the same as ever xx fingers crossed x if only they could speak and tell us.x
29 Apr 2015, 10:46
@CandiceMarie, I'm so pleased to hear that Ziggy is making good progress but sad to hear, @Madcatlady, that your missing girl hasn't turned up. Too soon to give up hope yet, so chin up and fingers crossed!
We're going away tomorrow and have to put our new rescue lab in kennels for five days. We never used to kennel our last dog, Susie, but there is no-one available to have Penny, so it's the kennels for her. I'm afraid that she will feel abandoned - again- as we have had her such a short time, but I hope that she forgives us when we return!
29 Apr 2015, 11:03
Thanks for your support ladies.

@StowgateResident - if you ever need a dog-sitter...........
29 Apr 2015, 11:49
It's a very kind thought, @Madcatlady, but we don't think that Penny had ever seen a cat before she met Poppy, our last remaining cat, so your household, with all its cats, would drive her mad!
Poor Poppy has had rather a lot of sniffing and snuffling to put up with while Penny tries to work out what kind of creature she is. Penny is also very keen for Poppy to play with her, so has had her nose swiped a few times as Poppy demonstrates that she's no dog's plaything! :grin:
05 May 2015, 22:00
Here's our Convalescing Kitty
He spends most of his time in his cage but they place him on the bean bag for a change of scene
He seems happier than we thought.i guess coz he's unwell, he is content to be quiet.
He's just got his new harness and lead so next will be five minute walks! X
image.jpg
image.jpg (24.07 KiB) Viewed 493 times
05 May 2015, 22:06
Aw, loving him. :heart: He looks content. Is he at home with family?
06 May 2015, 06:46
Yes he's home now @lizbeanwith Mom and Pop and receiving lots of visitors,
including the cat from next door!xx
07 May 2015, 13:51
How's little Ziggy Piggy Candy?
07 May 2015, 14:53
Iggle Piggle Ziggle has been quite naughty this morning beano..a sign he is getting well again!
I' ll give him those Aunt Bean special hugz when i see him tomorrow xx
07 May 2015, 16:32
How I love it when naughtiness returns. You just know they're feeling heaps better xx
08 May 2015, 07:04
My poor girls have terribly yellow teeth at the moment. I've just ordered some PlaqueOff and wondered if any of you dog owners out there have used this and if so, how was it?
Another bit of advice I'd like. The girls have THE most sensitive tummies in the world...Poppy can't eat chicken. I'd love them to have a bone or something to help banish boredom and clean their teeth. Can anyone recommend something?

Thank you xx
08 May 2015, 15:11
Hi Bean,when i housesit for my friends,they always have a supply of " Dentastix" for dogs..their dog loves having a good chew on them and they keep her teeth clean...xx
image.jpg
Yum yum Mum,these are good! X
image.jpg (32.6 KiB) Viewed 426 times
Previous 1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 Next
524 posts Page 31 of 35