The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

287 posts Page 19 of 20
Previous 1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 Next
I certainly hope you'll join us in the new challenge @Newgirl!
Well done everyone - you've all done so well!
BEan :heart:
I weighed in this morning at 197.8, and today is a fast day, so i will weigh less tomorrow (knock wood)! Thats 12.5, isnt it?!
Woohoo! And she crosses the line in first place!! Well done you xx
Bean :heart:
well I don't know about first place. I started a lot heavier than many in this challenge and it's easier to lose weight when you weigh more. So going by pounds lost isn't quite fair. Plus, I didn't even meet my goal!

I would say there are a number of us who are deservedly pleased with our results and everyone deserves a round of applause for even trying to shake things up. :-)
Oh yes! Everyone has done really well!
I unfortunately failed and gained weight. I didn't even weigh in this week. But I think I only gained a few pounds and I'm hoping to do much better once I am back in my regular routine. I do hope someone will do another challenge. With 2 jobs, unfortunately I can't run it, but would love to try again!

Congrats to everyone who did so well!!
Final weigh in: 197.6 that's 12.7 pounds down :-) I'll take it!

We fly to Paris tomorrow. I'm hoping the weather calms down and cools down ASAP! we are so excited!! Lots of cleaning today, and cooking to put things in the freezer and fridge for the kiddo and my friends who are staying with him.

See you all in a week :-)
That's excellent Tracie! Have a wonderful time!!
You're definitely NOT a failure @cblasz!
@Tracieknits? You've done so well you deserve a fabaroony holiday. Have a wonderful time. Look forward to hearing all about it!
Thank you, thank you! I'm just charging up the fitbit, so I have a few minutes online. Sooooooooo excited!!! Waiting for Bruce so we can go on our walk. I'm mostly packed. I just have a bit of cleaning to do before I leave.

28 Aug 2016, 00:43
Thanks so much everyone for your kind words, I've loved doing the challenge, so sorry I went missing at the end. Had a busy few weeks. I'm dreading the scales because I haven't really been near them, just hope I'm still under 12st. Back to it on Monday to sort out any damage. Will catch up properly and add final weights soon. Anyone want to run the next one???
Re:
28 Aug 2016, 18:06
justdee wrote: Thanks so much everyone for your kind words, I've loved doing the challenge, so sorry I went missing at the end. Had a busy few weeks. I'm dreading the scales because I haven't really been near them, just hope I'm still under 12st. Back to it on Monday to sort out any damage. Will catch up properly and add final weights soon. Anyone want to run the next one???

No, not ready to run one, but I am glad to see I'm not alone in avoiding the scales last week. Only one fast day, plus 2 desserts. No willpower. I started with no breakfast today, but hubby came in with really fresh corn-on-the-cob and steak. Fresh corn is SOOO good, and available for only a few months. We live among the farms that grow it. Damage control starting tomorrow! Good luck @Dee. Enjoy Paris @Tracieknits. @cblasz - good luck with start of school.
:clover: :heart: to all.
Thanks so much, grannieannie!

28 Aug 2016, 19:50
oohhh!!! @grannieannie now you're talking,,, fresh corn on the cob, can't beat it. No eating plan is worth passing on fresh corn, if you're lucky enough to get it. I grew corn for a few years and there is nothing better than picking it and eating it before the sugar turns to starch. Not everyone is lucky enough to try it so fresh. Tinned or anything after an hour or so after picking really is no comparison. I would say I hope you enjoyed it but I know you did,,, by far the best thing I've ever eaten. Delicious!!!

Now for a marathon read of this thread..........

28 Aug 2016, 21:40
Hello challengers, I've now updated the first post on this thread. Hope I didn't miss anyone. I'm so pleased with how well this challenge has gone. You are all super :star: 's

:victory: :victory: I make it a grand group total of 71.1 lbs (or 71 :star: 's ,,, just over 5st,,, 32.25kg,,, or 142 packs of butter ;) ) lost on this challenge. A massive well done everyone for taking part. We've had some great results, big pat on the back for all. :victory: :victory: :like: :like: :party: :party: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

For those who didn't feel they did as well as they'd have liked, stick with it (we all know what it's like).
I'm sure someone will start a new challenge soon. Well done all and good luck on the next one :clover: :clover: :clover:
Previous 1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 Next
287 posts Page 19 of 20