The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

287 posts Page 18 of 20
Previous 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 Next
Well this is Bean reporting in for last weigh-in of the challenge - a measly half a pound! (Blinkin period has lasted two weeks this time - one week late and then just annoying!!) So I'm now 10 stone 2. This is the lowest I've bean in years so I am over the moon!!
How are you all doing?
BEan :heart:
This week I again focused on fast and hopefully lose some more weight from the beginning were 4lb (1.5kg), little but very important, my accident had delayed much my weight loss process but to hurry if we have a whole life for front!

Hugs to all! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
#10 grannieannie just saying I am fasting today and will hopefully lose what I regained. A week ago my family flew back home, and weather was gloomy. How's that for an excuse to eat a pint of our best ice cream? I can think up many excuses, but I know the weight has to come off. It is a health issue. Last night church cook-out (I am happy with avoiding any desserts.) and tomorrow I am helping with a wedding, at the food table of course! Motivated to eat salad before going. We have such a long winter that we all pack as many get-togethers as we can, and anyone with a spare bed gets frequent company. Welcome to vacation land.
I'll wait till tomorrow to weigh in. :heart:
I am now down 12 pounds!!!

I will hopefully be even less on Wednesday, which is official weigh in day at ww. And Thursday we leave for Paris :-)

I'm pretty pleased with myself now, and starting to go through my clothes and pack. Looking like it's going to be hot, unfortunately. I don't like the heat so much.
TWELVE POUNDS?!! TWELVE WHOLE POUNDS?! Well done @Tracieknits that's just fabulous! You will definitely enjoy your holiday now,won't you :wink: Have a wonderful time :cool:
Well done with the fast @grannieannie
When will there be a new challenge?
Bean :heart:
nursebean wrote: TWELVE POUNDS?!! TWELVE WHOLE POUNDS?! Well done @Tracieknits that's just fabulous! You will definitely enjoy your holiday now,won't you :wink: Have a wonderful time :cool:
Well done with the fast @grannieannie
When will there be a new challenge?

Yes, I just can't be disappointed at not meeting my challenge goal, because 12 pounds since July 1 is fantastic. I'm super happy -- of course you've done just as well and you had less weight to lose, which is actually a lot more of an accomplishment!!
Oh thanks for that! You're right, it does get harder, the nearer you get to goal. I guess I'd like to lose another 16 pounds to get to my ideal weight - so maybe by Christmas?!! :wink: Let the maintain begin - woohoo!
The main thing now is to really enjoy your holiday. You love France don't you. Have a fab time xx
Oh thank you, we will!! Our first holiday without the kiddo since he was born -- and he's going to be 16 in September! :-) I think we are overdue.
challenger #6 reporting in. final weigh in 11 stone. I think thats 4lb loss on this challenge which I am mega happy with because I have had a week away right in the middle of this challenge & cannot remember the last time I was 11 stone :) :) :)

@tracieknits have a fantastic holiday. hope you have a lovely time & enjoy all that fresh bread that france has to offer. we are there on a day trip on wednesday by ferry so looking forward to some lovely pastries.

thankyou so much @justdee for this challenge. dee, hope you are enjoying your social time.

shelley xx
Final weigh in. Start weight 169. Finishing weigh 161. 8 lbs lost. I am over the
moon!!!!!
Thanks again for running the challenge JustDee and hope you are having lots of fun.
Weight today um, 78.1kg.
I'm rubbish at challenges, and now we enter Autumn Feed Syndrome which gets me every year :shock:
Very well done to each and every one of you, massive group hug.
Remind me not to attempt another challenge next time please :curse: :confused: :bugeyes: :oops:
Final weight 212.8 and I am happy. I am so surprised that I survived 2 pot-lucks and still lost. Many salads were my luck, and no desserts. Wow! Thank you everyone.
I'm not posting my final weight until Wednesday :-) That's official weigh in day at ww.

Great job, Grannieannie and everyone :-)
Hello girls!

Was so busy over the weekend that I forgot to post my Friday weigh in to complete this challenge.

Challenger #5 here....declaring a final weight of 174lbs.....meaning a total loss of 8.4lbs. Not quite hit my 10lb goal...but hey...I'll take 8.4lbs anyday! That'll do nicely....

Well done to everyone for giving it a go...whatever your results. We are all a work-in-progress! Hurrah to those who smashed their targets...commiserations to those who didn't and well done to everyone in between. Most of all, a huge pat on the back for trying!

Huge thanks Dee - you've been brilliant! Xx
Well done to you all,I have followed your progress from afar,who know perhaps I will join in next time.
Previous 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 Next
287 posts Page 18 of 20