The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

287 posts Page 17 of 20
Previous 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 Next
Well, I'm disappointed and embarrassed to say that I am up 2.5 pounds since the challenge started! Not quite what I was hoping for of course. But truth be told, with the exception of exercising regularly, I haven't really put much effort into it. But I will see what I can do this last week and am hoping my regular work routine, and going out to eat less will help! @Tracieknits - I think you've done great for the challenge, especially with your specific "challenges" and the fact that out bodies are just very resistant to losing weight in general! Congrats!
Don't worry @cblasz its how you feel that really matters and it sounds as though you are pretty happy there!!
How weird @Tracieknits that you're having a weird TOTM too. I'm 47 (such a young un in here!! :wink: :razz: ) and this is happening at the worst possible time (when I want to visit my sister in Canada without having to worry about you know who!!) It makes you feel bloated and yuk doesn't it. You want to scream "Hurry Up!" but nothing happens!!
Well I managed to type my CV up today. I'm sure once my sister edits it there'll be a lot more for me to type again!!
Here's to our last week - may it be a fantastic one!!
Bean :heart:
Weighing in at 77.7kg today and being Very Strict about 16:8 too.
I'm watching the guys Olympic diving and wondering what their diets are like, presumably there's a lot of gym work too? I barely mastered swimming let alone flinging ones self from a bouncy plank in a twisty spinny way into deep water!
Onwards, forever onwards :0)
1lb off today bringing me down to 163lbs, 6 lbs lost during this challenge. Have a good day everyone.
well @JustDee I'm at 11 pounds down now, so I get another star!

I don't think I'll reach my goal in this challenge, but certainly 11 pounds since July 1 is no failure :-)
Sorry everyone, I've not posted for ages. It's the middle of summer and there's loads going on. I'm so tired but have so much to do each day. I'm not following any kind of plan at the mo, even though I told myself (and you lot)I would. I'm not eating until mid afternoon most days, but really not eating the right things. I now have a very social few weeks a head of me. There's really no point trying to hide it, I will be eating/drinking the wrong things. I had a gain of 0.4lbs sundays weigh in and I'm sure I'll gain over the next few weeks, but then I'll be right back at it, losing more in time for xmas.

Well done to all of you for joining in this challenge and making it a great one. Big congrats to those who lost this week, it's great how you're all so motivated and supportive. Keep it up :like: .
This challenge finishes on Friday, but I will be counting weigh in results until the following Thursday (25th) to give everyone a chance to count their last weigh in.
Good luck all :clover: :clover: :clover:
Hello TD - great to hear from you!

Hey, sweetie - life happens! Do what you need to do in the next few weeks...& for heaven's sake enjoy it too! You have the tools now to get right back into things when you are ready - no problem! So, cut yourself some slack...that's an order!

Thank you so much for stepping up to the plate and organising this challenge. You have been a very encouraging leader to us all. The vast majority of us are better off than when we started it and for those that aren't...I repeat, life happens! We'll all get there, it's just the timings that are different. Here comes some amateur psychology: live in the moment & be happy....it's the only way! Otherwise, we'll be miserable...and that's not good.

No one said retraining our eating habits would be easy. There will be bumps in the road along the way....but at least we are on the road....hurrah!

Sending hugs all round. Keep in touch when you can @justdee xxx
@justdee A big thank you for organizing this and keeping it going! :like: :heart: I needed the contacts and accountability. I agree with and thank @Hazelnut20 :like: Well done everyone. :heart: Hugs to all, and keep losing :wink:
@justdee thank you from me too. You've done an amazing job keeping us all going. Have fun and enjoy the next few weeks. We are wedding dress and bridesmaid dress shopping next week so I will be hitting the prosseco and G@Ts to help me manage youngest daughter's stress!
Thanks to everyone who posts on the forum. It's so helpful to read about the humps and bumps, highs and lows we all go through in life and weigh loss.
Add me to the chorus saying "life happens" and I think your plan for managing it is a good one! :-)

I'm down another 0.5 today, for 11.5 since the challenge started. I'm choosing to focus on that fact that I'm doing splendidly rather than the fact I am not going to make my overly ambitious goal >.< lol
hello dee @justdee
echoeing the others. a big thank you for keeping us all motivated. thanks to you & this challenge I have to ask for 2 more stars :) woop woop 11.0.2lb
@queen56 hope the wedding shopping isnt too stressful. I have made wedding & bridesmaid dresses for several lovely ladies with some of them turning into bridezilla!! the alcohol will certainly help things go more smoothly & Im sure your daughter will look beautiful :)
dee, enjoy your busy social time with friends. it will be lovely. even when you arent trying to be good you still seem to make the right choices. am sure you will be fine.
am looking forward to seeing the results next week. all those stars.
good luck everyone for the final push :) shelley xx
Grandsons choice today was the zoo again, and it was lovely fun in the sun and ensured I didn't stop moving for 6 hours. I've just eaten 4 squares of 99% chocolate and drunk a hot chocolate with a little fresh double cream to congratulate myself on successful grandparenting!
Thank you and well done to everyone here for wonderful inspiration and support. I won't have lost much but the journey has been good :0)
That is exactly the right attitude @tracieknits!! You are doing splendidly...and then some! Let's not sweat it...let's live at the same time!

Paris beckons.....!
Wow! @Tracieknits and @Johns! You're doing really well - Go Girls!!
I too would like to thank our lovely Dee @JustDee for setting this challenge. I hope you enjoy your happy days off - just enjoy, enjoy enjoy!! :wink:
My last weigh-in will be tomorrow and I'm not holding out much hope - but it may be a grand total of around 10 pounds since this challenge began - I'll have to double check my figures!
Who will be doing the next challenge I wonder?!! :?:
Good luck to your last weigh in girls
Bean :heart:
Reporting in: Still 10 stone 12 pounds, ie no change on last week and two pounds UP since start of challenge. However, I ate very salty nibbles at a party last night, so expected to weigh more than that due to water. So the fact I don't may mean I've lost a pound? I hope so!
There are a serious numbr of stars flying around now, well done everyone!
Previous 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 Next
287 posts Page 17 of 20