The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

304 posts Page 10 of 21
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 21 Next
Juliana.Rivers wrote: @raggy not too late to join. you have plenty of time to make a goo start. What is your goal loss.

You are number 33 for the challenge.

@juliana.rivers Thats fab news.... I would love to loose 8lbs from a starting weight (which goes up/down by 7lbs) of 126lbs. If can just get past the 7lb mark and keep a downward trend, then maybe I can crack this :oops: :oops:
Today is a fast day. I'm number 32 here. Weighing tomorrow to see how things are going. I feel a little leaner, so we'll see if I'm correct.

I am hungry!!! Hopefully everyone is doing well with their efforts today. :)
@Juliana.Rivers I would love to lose 8lbs by the end of the challenge but we'll see. :grin:
Loulou51 wrote: @Juliana.Rivers I would love to lose 8lbs by the end of the challenge but we'll see. :grin:

Excellent Loulou51 I will update the first page of this thread shortly and add 8 lbs to the group target

All the best... come back here to update us frequently.
Made it through yesterday's fast with no problems. Today, I weighed in at 152.6 again, which is 0.6 down from the same day last week. Given that I'm due to start my cycle any second, I suspect it will be lower next week. Waist has dropped a half inch at the belly button already as well.
Juliana.Rivers wrote:
smallerrose wrote: Please count me in! My goal is to lose one pound per week until Christmas (on average) to get down to approximately 190 pounds. I will fast twice per week (usually Mondays and Wednesdays). After a few weeks back on track, I will try to do the "only dinner" fasting method with a 500-600 calorie dinner but nothing else but coffee and water all day.

@smallerrosethank you for joining this supa challenge.. i counted 11 weeks to the end so that makes it 11 pounds for you. Please confirm if this is correct? You are member 20 on this challenge

Yes! I'm sorry I have not logged in for a couple of weeks. 11 pounds will be perfect. Weighing in this Friday and will report back. Hopefully down at least 4 pounds!
Number 15 here.
I have been away and have missed both a fast and a weigh in, but weighed myself on Sunday 18th, and as the end date is a Sunday I'll try to weigh in each Sunday. So weigh in Number 2
7 day steps 58385 :frown:
1 x Body Pump
1x Swim
400g lost (600g total since start)
19kg to lose! wrote: Number 15 here.
I have been away and have missed both a fast and a weigh in, but weighed myself on Sunday 18th, and as the end date is a Sunday I'll try to weigh in each Sunday. So weigh in Number 2
7 day steps 58385 :frown:
1 x Body Pump
1x Swim
400g lost (600g total since start)

well done @19kg to lose! for your good efforts and result. Your additional weight loss brings the group challenge total to 4kg which is great for October 21.. You must be so pleased.
Member 27 reporting here.
Wohooo, I'm experiencing a whoosh this week. Today's weight 91,1 kg and the week isn't over yet!
Member 31 reporting in. I've managed two fasts this week and kept control of the eating on the rest of the days. I am very happy to report a 2lbs loss this week which I am ecstatic about :D
Number 32 here. I'm on the second fast day of the week today. I'm tired and loopy feeling today for some reason, and was quite hungry earlier but a cup of instant miso soup satisfied me.

Traveling to Tampa tomorrow for a competition. Thankfully when the next one comes in February I'll be well below the weight I need to be when the weight classes aren't combined. I HATE cutting for meets.

I'm really glad this group is here. Thank you.
Member 11 here with a progress report. I record my weight on Wednesdays. I've been slacking with posting on this forum though. Sowee.

Starting weight: 148 lbs
10/07/15: 146.2 lbs
10/14/15: 147.2 lbs
10/21/15: 145.8 lbs
I've been bouncing around a little, but the overall trend is going down :grin: So far I am down 2.2 pounds. Hoping to get 1 more off by the end of the month ::fingers crossed::
SammyIAm wrote: Member 11 here with a progress report. I record my weight on Wednesdays. I've been slacking with posting on this forum though. Sowee.

Starting weight: 148 lbs
10/07/15: 146.2 lbs
10/14/15: 147.2 lbs
10/21/15: 145.8 lbs
I've been bouncing around a little, but the overall trend is going down :grin: So far I am down 2.2 pounds. Hoping to get 1 more off by the end of the month ::fingers crossed::

Thank you for progress reports.. love the weekly summary!

And congratulations on your results so far! @SammyIAm
:frown:
tkinsley wrote: Number 32 here. I'm on the second fast day of the week today. I'm tired and loopy feeling today for some reason, and was quite hungry earlier but a cup of instant miso soup satisfied me.

Traveling to Tampa tomorrow for a competition. Thankfully when the next one comes in February I'll be well below the weight I need to be when the weight classes aren't combined. I HATE cutting for meets.

I'm really glad this group is here. Thank you.

Thanks for your update @tkinsley and im glad the challenge group is here too.
Callanthe wrote: Member 27 reporting here.
Wohooo, I'm experiencing a whoosh this week. Today's weight 91,1 kg and the week isn't over yet!

Thanks you for the update! and well done! @Callanthe
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 21 Next
304 posts Page 10 of 21