The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

134 posts Page 2 of 9
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 Next
Auriga wrote: I am having real problems on my i phone with the banner and keeping things stable. It's overly sensitive to resizing the print. Using forumfastday.

Yes @Auriga the yellow banner on my iPhone is enlarging when I zoom in and taking over the screen too.
looks fantastic! well done to all involved :)
I've been out for the evening. Just got back and all is good now - yellow banner in it's place. I am am using firefox
What's happened to blogs? I can't see them.
I'm using safari on iPad & forum.fastdays.com
When I first accessed the new site it didn't prompt me to change password but after a few nervous minutes ( I'm just a technophobe ) I clicked forgotten password & reset it that way.
Happy days :smile:
I've tried chrome on my iPad but couldn't login using that.
The new site is very impressive - loads on it. It will take a bit of getting use to as was so use to the old one.
hi Moogie,

loving the new contents, but the ads are really in my face at the top of the page. Good for the forum I guess, but not really good for me to be looking at "hate yourself" ads delineating "crowsfeet and droopy jowls" - what a downer!

Also at the moment pretty much unusable on iphone due to "like me on facebook" banners (and others) coming across the screen.

oh well, gotta expect teething issues in any change I guess.
Congratulations, @Moogie! it's beautiful! Love the ease of navigation, friendly set up and most of all that those of us who were here before didn't lose anything (except extra pounds!!)
Thanks for all your hard work, it's beautiful. :like: :like: :heart: :heart: :victory:
I think it's finally time for me to "come out" on Facebook and admit to family and friends that I've been successfully fasting and part of this wonderful community. "Onwards & downwards!"
I am on Silk (kindle fire HD) and the yellow banner is getting bigger whenever I enlarge the text so I can actually read it and on the text input window. Also if I select an item on the yellow menu it opens a new tab on the browser which is not what I want to happen. Also although I have told the Facebook popup to go away several times it keeps coming back.
I am on Silk (kindle fire HD) and the yellow banner is getting bigger whenever I enlarge the text so I can actually read it and on the text input window. Also if I select an item on the yellow menu it opens a new tab on the browser which is not what I want to happen. Also although I have told the Facebook popup to go away several times it keeps coming back.
I HATE CHANGE.........it's all lovely .....BUT..........I HATE CHANGE...

:cry: ... :cry:

Ballerina x :heart:
Thanks Moogie
All is fine on my PC but haven't tried my tablet yet. Jools we have Adblock on our PC and that appears to keep the ads down
Cheers Carmel
All looking good on my Mac in Chrome.
Love the look and layout. Thanks for all the work that's gone into it.
Great job, all looks very welcoming. After trying to get on all evening and trying all the things the forum folk were saying, I gave it one last go and I'm in at last. Just one little thing from me. On my tracker the goal lines are in the correct place but it says I've got less than a lb to lose to my goal and I'll hit my goal in july. I love the sound of this but sadly it's just not true :( I have about 30lbs or so left to lose and think it might take me a bit longer. If you could correct this for me at some point I would be very grateful (no rush). Thanks for all the hard work. :)
Yes, I'm having problems on my iPhone with the huge yellow banner taking up more than two thirds of the screen when I turn my phone to make the text readable. I mostly use my iPhone to access the forum. I think I might just not log on for a week or so to see if things settle down, it's just impossible to read at the moment. So I'll see you in a while, probably.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 Next
134 posts Page 2 of 9