The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

134 posts Page 1 of 9
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 Next
Many of you will have received an email at the end of last week to say that the new-look FastDay Forum and lots of new content are coming soon... well, today's the day! We will be launching our new site this afternoon.

There's going to be an hour or so of downtime while we 'push the button' and we hope you'll bear with us if there are any creases we need to iron out.

Sorry for the downtime, but we promise the site is worth the wait!
Thanks Moogie x
I didnt receive an email...so i hope i will still be able to access all the new and exciting stuff ? xx
Oooooh Moogie this is different! Might take a bit of getting used to. :heart: Going to explore now. :heart:
Very impressed Moogie especially the recipes! Yummy......LOVE this new site! :heart:
Answering my own question...yes you can Candy! X
This all looks very new and fab! Thank you Moogie and all concerned for all your hard work bringing us our brand~new forum,which has reassuringly still got that lovely old familiar feel to it too! x x :heart:

PS Brand new forum brings a brand new resolution from us - me anyway! - to commit even more and betterer ( new word! ) to 5:2 and variations thereof! Anyone else?
Thanks, Moogie. Sorry to start off with a whine, but are there a lot more ads? It used to be that logging in reduced the ads, but this thread alone (the first I've looked at) has two embedded ads.
Thanks for the hard work to all concerned.
I'm on a net book and the yellow banner at the top takes up a third of the page i don't know if i should be doing something to get rid of it, or if it's meant to be like that? might take a bit of getting used to x
Ooh it's ok it's gone all small now :like: :lol:
I'm having similar problems with the yellow banner - I am on a PC. The banner is covering up a lot of the headings. If I really enlarge the page the headings appear but the page is too big to fit on the screen. Same on the tracker page. I'm sure it's all teething problems , just letting you know how it is for me
Is there a place to log defects? We could be your QA team!
I guess logging the problems here is as good as anywhere for now! If Moogie wants us to log them somewhere else I'm sure she'll say.
OK, here are my two comments so far:

1) Many of the links (for example, people's progress trackers) are not working.
2) The yellow bar at the top cannot be collapsed and takes up too much real estate.
Hi everyone - this is Paul, from the FastDay team.

Sorry to hear you're having problems with the new site. It would be great to know:
1) what browsers/operating systems you're using - preferably which versions of a browser you're using (especially when you have IE!)
2) which URL is you have in your browser (e.g. https://forum.fastday.com or https://www.fastday.com).

Could you please log the details here or email us at info@fastday.com.

Thanks again for your patience,

Paul
Hi Paul I' m using Safari and have the forum.fastday.com x
The yellow banner is the only prob i seem to have,it just gets in the way when i' m typing a reply and click on tag ...
Ps can you tell us how to get Adblock pls?
Oh how exciting - great start to the morning, now I better go and have a go and have a browse.

cheers Maggie
I am having real problems on my i phone with the banner and keeping things stable. It's overly sensitive to resizing the print. Using forumfastday.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 Next
134 posts Page 1 of 9