The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

141 posts Page 10 of 10
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
thanks. I was just curious and I see that with the reference to "authors" we're effectively leaving the copyright with the creators rather than the M&M approach of taking ownership of the copyright of anything submitted.

Clear.
miffy49 wrote: I was annoyed when I had a nosy at their forum to see that my post, which had previously been left unanswered, had been added to the forum posts. Presumably it was to fill it out somewhat!

Wow, miffy49, I am grossed out that they did that to you :shock:

I looked at the forum recently out of curiosity, and was surprised to see your username there, as I had gotten the impression from earlier discussion here that you were not interested in contributing to M&M's forum. I thought you had changed your mind and were making a point as a well-known user here to endorse their forum.
No, not done more than have a quick nosey since I joined Moogie's Mob! If there's anything on there under my name its stuff they've gleaned from the old site.
Prefer this forum. Thanks Moogie.
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
141 posts Page 10 of 10