The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

33 posts Page 3 of 3
Re: Caries 2014 journal
30 Jan 2014, 20:48
So glad youre getting back into the groove Carie but not surprised you still get tired
Remember to pamper yourself,ypur body has been thru a lot and still needs plenty of TLC and R &R
So dont go dashing round everywhere just yet x :like:
30 Jan 2014, 20:53
Loving the nails Carie! Do they mean you can't do any washing up for a while? :razz: :wink:
16 Feb 2014, 14:31
I was just wondering what body fat percentage to put into my progress tracker. And have learnt that even though mine is about 38% I am now aiming for 25%. I might have intramuscular fat.
Check out the website, some nice bods on there. Which reminds me Tom Daley on splash.
http://www.builtlean.com/2012/09/24/bod ... men-women/
image.jpg
Body fat percentage
33 posts Page 3 of 3