The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

121 posts Page 1 of 9
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 Next
Dreamers 5:2 diary
19 Oct 2013, 11:52
I have just completed my 4th week of fasting and I wasn't sure I would lose any weight this week since I didn't lose any last week I was sure I had plateaued already but I've actually lost 1lb! That's a total of 5lb's in 4 weeks :D As you can imagine I'm chuffed. I'm 1st 7lb from my mini goal :grin: :victory:
Re: Dreamers 5:2 diary
19 Oct 2013, 12:22
Thats fantastic Daydreamer! Im so happy for you. Well done. It really works.:-)
19 Oct 2013, 16:26
Congratulations Daydreamer! :)

:victory: :rainbow: :star:
19 Oct 2013, 16:34
Happy days. Well done. You are like me #slowlydoesit
26 Oct 2013, 09:31
5th week down and I've lost 2lbs this week!! I've also lost a point of BMI which is awesome. Best thing though is all the compliments I have been getting :heart:
02 Nov 2013, 11:39
This week I saw a 1lb gain but I completely expected that, we have eaten out a few times and had a few drinks. So even though I fasted two days,the 1lb gain isn't that big of a deal- I dread to think what it would have been if I hadn't fasted!
02 Nov 2013, 12:47
Great job!
09 Nov 2013, 10:56
I've had another 1lb gain this week, I'm very disappointed in myself :( however there are several factors possible affecting it- lack of being able to go to the bathroom. And I'm due my period next week and I always gain thee week before so I'm hoping it's just that and not my bad habits this week. Next week will be better!!

Edit: so after going to the bathroom I weighed myself again and I've lost that pound I thought I put on so yay, no gain this week! :victory:
09 Nov 2013, 17:03
Hi Daydreamer! Glad it all worked out (so to say) :shock: :grin: :lol:
:oops:
Sometimes it goes just like that! :victory:

:heart: :heart:
:clover:
09 Nov 2013, 17:15
I thought it was just a joke when people said they could poop a lb :lol:

It probably is a loss this week even though the scales are saying it's a stay the same. I've gained for the last 2 weeks (TOTM and too many carbs) then this morning out of the blue I'm almost back to my pre-gain weight. I can't wait to see what the scales say next Thursday. Good luck as you continue hun :clover:
Dee :)
09 Nov 2013, 17:33
Hang in there Dreamer at least you aren't gaining ... It is a waiting game sometimes, but will be worth the wait :heart: :victory: :clover:
09 Nov 2013, 22:12
:heart: :heart: Hi. Dreamer :heart: :heart:
Well that was a great job done Lol. :shock:

You're doing just fine so try and keep motivated and keep your fasts as " good" as possible and cautious feedays and the scales or tape measure will pay you back with the weightloss you so deserve. Good Luck :clover: :clover: Sue :clover: :clover:
16 Nov 2013, 10:35
So despite my awful week, all the stress and bad bad snacking I've managed to lose 2lbs- I'm choosing to take that small victory and turn it into something huge because I need a boost at the mo. I'm semi-fasting today as I have a friend coming round tonight for a girly night in, which will involve pizza and junk food. I'm only 4lb away from a new stone category- that was my Christmas goal. Hopefully I can achieve it :)
16 Nov 2013, 11:00
Well done DD, not long to the next stone :like: :clover:
16 Nov 2013, 12:22
daydreamer21 wrote: So despite my awful week, all the stress and bad bad snacking I've managed to lose 2lbs- I'm choosing to take that small victory and turn it into something huge because I need a boost at the mo. I'm semi-fasting today as I have a friend coming round tonight for a girly night in, which will involve pizza and junk food. I'm only 4lb away from a new stone category- that was my Christmas goal. Hopefully I can achieve it :)

Well done @daydreamer on this weeks's loss and it looks like you WILL definitely achieve your Christmas target! :victory: :grin:
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 Next
121 posts Page 1 of 9