The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

121 posts Page 4 of 9
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9 Next
Re: Dreamers 5:2 diary
18 Jan 2014, 21:37
Well done DD really beginning to take off now, keep it up! :clover: :victory: :cool:
Re: Dreamers 5:2 diary
25 Jan 2014, 10:43
Another week on 4:3 and I've only lost .5kg...... A little puzzled as I'm good on my two non fast days during the week but *shrug* a loss is a loss I guess
Re: Dreamers 5:2 diary
01 Feb 2014, 11:18
I'm so so happy today!! This week I lost 1.3kg and definitely in a new stone category now and almost under 100kg :victory: :victory: :victory:
Re: Dreamers 5:2 diary
01 Feb 2014, 11:23
Oh that's wonderful, especially as you were struggling a little while ago. Keep it up, you'll get there!
Re: Dreamers 5:2 diary
01 Feb 2014, 11:28
Well done daydreamer! All your hard work is paying off so keep going! x
Re: Dreamers 5:2 diary
01 Feb 2014, 13:14
daydreamer21 wrote: I'm so so happy today!! This week I lost 1.3kg and definitely in a new stone category now and almost under 100kg :victory: :victory: :victory:

Congratulations @daydreamer21! It's good when you find what works for you! :heart:
Re: Dreamers 5:2 diary
01 Feb 2014, 13:37
Auriga wrote:
daydreamer21 wrote: I'm so so happy today!! This week I lost 1.3kg and definitely in a new stone category now and almost under 100kg :victory: :victory: :victory:

Congratulations @daydreamer21! It's good when you find what works for you! :heart:

Absolutely @Auriga I think I needed to shock my body into something more drastic, plus I struggle to control my over eating still on feed days (it's slowly getting better) but the extra fast day seems to off-set that damage a bit. I'm super happy today. Just another 40kg to go to be in a healthy weight range lol!
Re: Dreamers 5:2 diary
01 Feb 2014, 13:38
Well done @daydreamer21 - it's a bumpy old road going down, but one gets there in the end... :)

The extra day of repair on 4:3 won't necessarily show up dramatically on your scales at the end of the week - it is, after all, only equivalent to about a third of a pound (depending on your TDEE) - but cumulatively in the medium and long term it *will*, of course, have an impact.

And it's good for your health, as well as your weight loss! All the best, FatDog.
Re: Dreamers 5:2 diary
01 Feb 2014, 13:41
FatDog wrote: Well done @daydreamer21 - it's a bumpy old road going down, but one gets there in the end... :)

The extra day of repair on 4:3 won't necessarily show up dramatically on your scales at the end of the week - it is, after all, only equivalent to about a third of a pound (depending on your TDEE) - but cumulatively in the medium and long term it *will*, of course, have an impact.

And it's good for your health, as well as your weight loss! All the best, FatDog.


It seems to be making a big difference at the moment :) I'm sure it won't always be this way once I get to a lower weight but it's mostly to off-set my over eating. So in effect I'm still 5:2'ing in terms of calories (I think) but I feel much better for doing 4:3 so it seems to work for me :D
Re: Dreamers 5:2 diary
08 Feb 2014, 11:14
Well this week I had a 200g gain- I expected it though as it's that horrible time of the month! So hopefully next week will be better.

But!!! I have lost 2cm off my waist and 3 INCHES off my hips :victory:
Re: Dreamers 5:2 diary
09 Feb 2014, 01:50
Well done Daydreamer!

3 inches off your hips???? Who needs scales when you've got Trusty Tape Measure?!! Delighted for you.....

Have just completed my first 4:3 week after 10 of 5:2 - am so there with you re trying to control the non-fast days - that's why I've gone up a day on the fasting front......to minimise the damage!!

Good luck on your journey - I always read your posts with interest. So keep up the very good work......

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Re: Dreamers 5:2 diary
11 Feb 2014, 18:16
Since my official weigh in on Saturday, every day my weight has dropped and dropped- even after feed days. This morning I weighed myself and I was at 99.2kg- yesterday was 99.8, Sunday was 100.1- I'm hoping this trend continues lol. Feeling pretty good about it right now
Re: Dreamers 5:2 diary
15 Feb 2014, 09:17
After a week of consistently being under 100kg, my official weigh-in today showed a 1.4kg loss this week! Feeling very happy right now. Hopefully while I'm away next week I'll still be able to fast.


I also just realised.... In another 2lb I will have lost a massive 5 STONE in total since I started losing weight in Sept 2012!!!!! :victory: GO ME :like:
Re: Dreamers 5:2 diary
15 Feb 2014, 09:42
GO YOU INDEED Sammy! Keep reminding yourself of your amazing achievement every time you feel down and tell yourself you WILL reach your target! :like: :like: :victory: :victory:
Re: Dreamers 5:2 diary
15 Feb 2014, 09:44
callyanna wrote: GO YOU INDEED Sammy! Keep reminding yourself of your amazing achievement every time you feel down and tell yourself you WILL reach your target! :like: :like: :victory: :victory:


Thank you so much for your encouragement @callyanna it's great to have such a supportive network of people here even when people in my life aren't so supportive. :heart: I really appreciate it
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9 Next
121 posts Page 4 of 9
Similar Topics

START THE 5:2 DIET WITH HELP FROM FASTDAY

Be healthier. Lose weight. Eat the foods you love, most of the time.

Learn about the 5:2 diet

LEARN ABOUT FASTING
We've got loads of info about intermittent fasting, written in a way which is easy to understand. Whether you're wondering about side effects or why the scales aren't budging, we've got all you need to know.

Your intermittent fasting questions answered ASK QUESTIONS & GET SUPPORT
Come along to the FastDay Forum, we're a friendly bunch and happy to answer your fasting questions and offer support. Why not join in one of our regular challenges to help you towards your goal weight?

Use our free 5:2 diet tracker FREE 5:2 DIET PROGRESS TRACKER & BLOG
Tracking your diet progress is great for staying motivated. Chart your measurements and keep tabs on your daily calorie needs. You can even create a free blog to journal your 5:2 experience!