The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

34 posts Page 3 of 3
Re: Finally, I will be ........
20 Aug 2014, 06:51
We'll back from an exceedingly windy Yorkshire! Was reasonably well beshaved food wise (except for the wine, chocolate Brazil's, jelly babies and BREAD!). Got back and decided to make time for bootcamp class (after five hour drive, washing and shopping) good decision! Not been for a month but now done two night's o the trot - hurts this morning :( anyway got on scales this morning and 1/2 pound off:-)

So chuffed - feeling positive again :-P
20 Aug 2014, 08:22
Congratulations on getting straight back to 5:2 after your weekend away -and to boot camp! That shows real dedication!
06 Sep 2014, 08:04
Okay so I have been an idiot!!!
Been just playing at this for a few weeks - school holidays, work, stress in my relationship and stress about my new granddaughter (coming 15th!). Instead of letting these things get to me I should have just been concentrating on getting back to being the me I want to be - would make me a whole lot happier :)
Anyway, had a chat with myself and this week had two good fast days and ate "normal" the other days. Only counted calories on fast days.

IT WORKED!!!!!

1 1/2lbs off!!! See I know it works when I do it so just gotta do it!! Got a week till my new grand bubba is here and things are gonna be a little stressful then as she has a poorly heart and needs ops and stuff, don't know how long she will be in hospital in London for or when I will be able to see her or my daughter. I will be looking after my other granddaughter while this is all going on :)
In the grand scheme of things my weight is a side issue but don't want to let it slide again so gonna make the effort to shift that poundage!!!!!
06 Sep 2014, 10:50
Good luck and well done Nutjob for working through the stress. I hope you get to see your new grand daughter soon and all goes well on the 15th. :heart: let us know how you are getting on.
34 posts Page 3 of 3