The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

32 posts Page 3 of 3
Re: Tammz journal
21 Jul 2013, 00:20
Well this week I've been feeling a little flat had a good fast day monday , Thursday was going well until after tea when the dread toast craving kicked in in the end I did have have a piece just so I could sleep, I figured 1 piece isn't going to undo all that good work, BIG down side was Friday I woke up hungry and proceeded to eat all day it felt like .I tried a few tricks that usually work but nothing did and I think I would have consume approx. 2500-3000 calorie by bedtime :bugeyes: easy, yesterday was weigh in day so I wasn't surprised yes disappointed but not surprised that I'm still at 110kg , moral of the week for me is toast before bedtime is never a good thing and I should go back to pre-making low cal snacks to have on hand ready for fast days.

Next week back to basics also will be tracking non fast days and an alcohol free week so no wine on Wednesday :?: well it worth a try to get thing headed in the right direction.
Re: Tammz journal
02 Aug 2013, 11:37
Well its been nearly two weeks since my last journal entry, let recap how have things been in Tammy's world ....?? :bugeyes: not great I must admit. My husband has hidden my scales because I have fell into to the 'scale trap' and let it mess with my head jumping on and off a couple of time a day some people can handle it I sure cant so it seems,so I have no idea if I've lost or gain over the last couple of week I can only go by my clothes which haven't gotten any looser but I have to admit they aren't any tighter either. Work have been not enough hours in the day and not meeting targets,I did manage two fast day last week but only manage to fast Monday this week woke up Tuesday with muscles locked tight from neck down shoulder and shoulder blade so off to doctors for some super pain pills which make me groggy and not with it at all so I've tried to use the 8 hour eating window this week to compensate finger crossed it works.

On the up side my beautiful daughter turn 16 today it make me feel old but also proud of the beautiful kind young lady she is turning out to be she is far and away more mature and level head than I was at her age :heart: :grin: , hope to be back on board next week , oh and wine on Wednesday sure did reappear this week plus I made birthday cake for my girl today so no doubt I will be having some of it before the night is out. :wink:
32 posts Page 3 of 3