The FastDay Forum

Weight Maintenance

38 posts Page 3 of 3
Re: Maintaining December 2015
29 Dec 2015, 21:47
Maintaining, 2015:
Today was my last weigh in of the year. I was 1/2 pound over my acceptable range. Which was irritating symbolically, but of course the real significance is that 2015 was a success, fasting-wise. In the course of the year, I've generally been about 3 or 4 pounds over my 2014 average weight. Still, I'm firmly in the normal BMI range, and expect to always be. Bring on the new year!
29 Dec 2015, 21:56
And my final weight as well: at 63 kg right in the middle of my maintenance range. And that after X-mas. Bring on the festivities of moving from 2015 to 2016 :grin:
30 Dec 2015, 14:43
My final for the year is 139.5 pounds, the most I've weighed in a couple of years. But then, I'm still hobbling around with Plantar fasciitis, although it is starting to improve. I'm confident that once I start fasting and exercising again, that IF will take me back down to my goal of 135--that's the beauty of this WOE.

Best of luck to all maintainers in 2016 :clover: :clover:
31 Dec 2015, 19:33
Maintenance Month 018

Goal weight 120 lbs, maintenance range 118 - 122 lbs, method 19/5 every day.

Entry weight 120 lbs, exit weight 125 lbs, average 123.1 lbs

Lowest 120 lbs (1 day), highest 125 lbs (3 days).

Well, it is December :curse:

Maintenance - losing those last few stubborn pounds over and over again.
31 Dec 2015, 21:15
My clothes still fit-I'll deal with numbers next week!
Happy New Year Everyone
31 Dec 2015, 22:14
Last weight-in for 2015, and first for 2016, is 68.5kg. At the top of my range but given that we've just had Xmas, 'oliebollen' (Dutch fried donuts) all day yesterday, I am pretty content. Happy New Year fellow fasters/maintainers!
03 Jan 2016, 00:20
Yes, I'm late, I'm late with this very important date as I have been visiting family and offline, which can be great, occasionally! :wink:
@Barbarita I just wanted to send you a late second Fast-5versary congratulations - what's one pound between friends :grin: Congratulations to all maintainers, you have inspired me throughout 2015 and I thank you for that. I did feel a bit wobbly calling in maintenance this time last year and not knowing what was ahead and why. I set myself a 2015 goal, to maintain with a 5lb wiggle room (123-128lbs). It's worked, 30th December weigh in 125.4lbs.
I have been through stressful events this last year and I have also made time to enjoy life.
Wishing everyone a great year ahead. :heart:
03 Jan 2016, 07:03
Wmr309 wrote: At the top of my range but given that we've just had Xmas, 'oliebollen' (Dutch fried donuts) all day yesterday, I am pretty content. Happy New Year fellow fasters/maintainers!

Hi @Wmr309, I know from experience, these Oliebollen are killing :shock: That's why we eat them only once a year :grin: Two days of eating them (31st and new years day) have shown some numbers on the scale that I will not present here :wink: . I have some days and a fast ahead of my first official weighting of 2016 :cool:
38 posts Page 3 of 3