The FastDay Forum

Weight Maintenance

36 posts Page 2 of 3
Re: Finally here 19 weeks on.
04 Jun 2013, 15:30
Oh, can I go with you to Florida? I LOVE HP, and have even before my son who didn't like it until he was 8. But we are now both huge fans!

It's great to know that the 5:2 habit can be picked up again after a vacation. That is what I am a little worried about. But I have a ways to wait, probably will be vacationing in October now thanks to my sister getting married! :lol:
04 Jun 2013, 17:56
the more the merrier, love to hear from people as crazy about hp as me :wink:

Thats one of the great things about this diet, you can get straight back on it after a break for a holiday or christmas period etc.

Ive had a total two weeks off now since mid Jan and it hasnt really set me back at all, in fact after a break I usually do better the following week so no time lost.

Now Im at target Im on 6.1, plus a day of 16.8 once a week I hope to stay at goal that way. In a month or two I may try to shift another few pounds and get to under 10st but Im happy at 10.2lb. Not been there for over 10 years!
:bugeyes:
04 Jun 2013, 18:40
Very well done on reaching your goal weight Madeyemoodysmum. I started just after you & I am still going strong with lots more weight to lose yet. I am also an HP fan is the studio visit good? Because my OH & I would like to go.
04 Jun 2013, 18:55
Isis, its most definatly worth a visit, even non fans have told me they had a brilliant day there!
04 Jun 2013, 19:02
also changed my avatar to a more Hp friendly one :oops:
07 Jun 2013, 11:36
Yippee, exactly 10.2lb today. My true goal at long last.

Staying on 6.1 for a month and then I may see if I can get to 10st exact. Will see, buta happy lady.
07 Jun 2013, 11:39
Congratulations, let us know how you find 6:1
07 Jun 2013, 12:24
Good strategy to consolidate your existing weight and then go for the last two pounds. I wish you well. Keep us informed on how it goes!
07 Jun 2013, 12:48
Fantastic, well done! :clover:
07 Jun 2013, 14:50
That is a great achievement, well done :smile: . You're the same weight as me and have lost about the same as me (although I lost it last year then put a stone back on but have lost it again thanks to 5:2!).

I love that you only have to do a day or so fasting to get yourself back on track, rather than embarking on a strict "diet" regime.
19 Jun 2013, 17:41
Hi all thought I'd do a quick update, so far have managed to keep at goal weight, doing 500cal evening meal on a Monday and a 1200 cal evening meal on Thursday but eating as I like the rest of the time.

I've even lost another Half pound doing this and am fluctuating at 10.1 lb to 10.3 lb on weighs

Today though I can't stop eating, it's been a nightmare, not a fast day so not too annoyed but am due on in a few days so I think it's that! Aghhh roll on dinner!

I hope everyone's getting the results they want. :clover:
20 Jun 2013, 09:01
Well done Madeyemoodysmum maintaining your weight loss. When I eventually get to the maintenance stage I think I will find it difficult, at least that is how it has been before, so I am hoping 5:2ing will be much easier. The thought of counting calories for the rest of my life is horrendous. Do keep posting to let us know how you re getting on.
20 Jun 2013, 09:52
Isis. It's been so much easier to maintain. I'm even loosing a tiny bit. That's very slow but the trend is still there. I'm sure you will be fine.
05 Jul 2013, 14:44
Congratulations, moodysmum, (from another rabid HP fan).

I reached my goals last week and then, continuing with 5:2 lost another 2 pounds this week. So I'll start 6:1 next week for maintaining--this past week was a maintenance experiment to see what would happen if I continued with 5:2. I don't really want to lose any more and get too thin at my age (72).

Accio successful maintenance for us all!

marybeth
16 Jul 2013, 10:28
Quick update - well done all of you. I hope your all still doing well

I am happy to say I weighed in today and was 9.13lb. Fist time I've been in the nine
Section of the scales! It's double amazing as I'm on 6.1 so not aiming to loose but since I achieved my goal in may I've gone on to loose another 3lb
Be it at a very slow pace of a few oz a week.

Still wasn't expecting that so one very happy lady.
36 posts Page 2 of 3