The FastDay Forum

Weight Maintenance

36 posts Page 3 of 3
Re: Finally here 19 weeks on.
16 Jul 2013, 11:22
Wow well done you!! What an amazing achievement :like: thanks for the inspiration to continue on hope 6:1 works well for you, just think you was happy to be 10st 2lbs + look at you now :heart: Sue
21 Jul 2013, 14:31
Well done, that is really encouraging. Please do keep on with the regular updates.
01 Sep 2013, 07:38
Hello everyone, I hope you are all still feeling great in this woe.

Just returned from a week away and I have to say I ate very badly!
I wish I could say it was worth it but where we was was ssoooo expensive we lived on burgers and chips while out and one night we thought we would try fish and chips, what a mistake, it made our local chippy look like mitchlin star restaurant. The local fare was not good!

oh well back onto 5.2 for a few weeks to get back down to my happy weight, just weighed in at
10.04lb. So only 2lb more than I was before I went so hoping two/three fasts will get me back to 9.12ish.

Happy fasting everyone. :wink:
01 Sep 2013, 09:34
Hi that's brilliant news the small gain I mean :like: now you'll need a couple of fasts to put your body right after all that junk food Lol
Good Luck getting back on board :clover: Sue
05 Nov 2013, 23:24
Hello everyone, been a while since I checked in, hope all of you are doing well.

I can't believe I'm only 2 months away from being a 5.2 follower for a year now, wow! I've never stuck to a woe for this long.

Saying that I'm now on 6.1 and hoovering around 9.10-9.13 mostly which I'm very happy with.

A year ago I'd never believe it was possible to be in the 9 stone mark! Even though it's top end haha. That would have been unimaginable.

Had a few weeks off as was finding it tough with a stressful work schedule and half term so Monday was my first fast for 2 weeks break. I won't lie it was hard work, by 4 I was starving but made my fruit smoothie and manged to last till 7.30 when I had my soup.

I also watched mm horizon doc again to get me back in the zone.

Good luck everyone. Will be reading all your progress with interest. :clover: :like:
06 Nov 2013, 07:05
Great to hear you are still maintaining and doing 6:1. You should be very proud of yourself!
36 posts Page 3 of 3