The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

139 posts Page 9 of 10
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
It is Sunday and the Advent fast goes on and on. 5 days only left on it. And Hurrah! This morning my weight was 55.9 KG, so I actually have broken the very long lasting 60 kg barrier!! :lol: I ate very little at yesterday supper, and been suffering all day because of it. :bugeyes: . Christmas is coming and the geese are getting fat.... hope we are not!! :grin:
Last day today, or maybe we can extend to say Thursday, 22nd for the challenge..

For those that have given me their results thus far, thanks and I will update the first post with your results.. for others... let use know how you went!

I've been slightly missing in action and i haven't even started Crhistmas shopping yet!
I still have today, Wednesday and Thursday to fast. this morning my weight was 55.8 kg. I think my start weight was about 58 kg. so I am quite pleased!!! :lol:
I was up a little on Monday, so I got it together a bit for the week. I will check in again on Thursday with my final WI!
I am going to post my final results for me on Saturday morning after a full 40 hour liquid fast on Friday combined with mad rush Christmas shopping spree.. that should get a kilo off! I didnt like my Tuesday morning reading and am going to pretend it didnt happen. lol.

I can see many are wanting to fast at least today so ill put up the final updates for you in a day or so, plus I have ran out of time today.

All the best everyone.. and well done to all that have lost significant weight in the few months.

And pick up the pieces in January for those that didnt make it according to plan.. We have 2017 to fix things!!!

Cheers all..
My final weigh in for the challenge is 165.2! .2 lbs. shy of my goal, but I'll take it. Especially since I've been eating a lot of crap this week! Now I have to try to keep from gaining it all back over the next week. I
plan to stick to my 16:8 and not eat too many sweets. Then I'll be ready to start fresh again in the new year.

Juliana - thanks so much for doing this challenge, it definitely helped me stay a little bit in line!

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Re: 2016 CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
24 Dec 2016, 06:13
I wil update the first post as soon as possible after Christmas.. ive plum ran out of time...speaking of plums off to get me some plum pudding!

I got a 700g loss from start so im feeling good about that.

well dont to those that got their results in a positive direction.

MERRY CHRISTMAS.
cblasz wrote: My final weigh in for the challenge is 165.2! .2 lbs. shy of my goal, but I'll take it. Especially since I've been eating a lot of crap this week! Now I have to try to keep from gaining it all back over the next week. I
plan to stick to my 16:8 and not eat too many sweets. Then I'll be ready to start fresh again in the new year.

Juliana - thanks so much for doing this challenge, it definitely helped me stay a little bit in line!

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

WELL DONE on a good result @cblasz

Happy Christmas and dont worry too much till the week after!
Margotsylvia wrote: I still have today, Wednesday and Thursday to fast. this morning my weight was 55.8 kg. I think my start weight was about 58 kg. so I am quite pleased!!! :lol:

How did you go @Margotsylvia
nursebean wrote: Bean reporting in! I have lost another pound and a half this week (that's after my two fast which I needed to get me back on track - I had four days of naughtiness you see!!)

So I am now 10:1.5 - I hope to be 9 something by next week - watch this space!!

Good luck everyone - we're nearly there!

Bean :heart:

well done thus far.. how did you go @nursebean
24 Dec 2016, 11:35
HAPPY CHRISTMAS! @Juliana.Rivers! And thank you SO much for creating this challenge. Its helped a lot of us keep going.

As for me - I got to 10:2 in the end. Not the 9 something I wanted to be but not bad. However, Christmas food beckons - doh!!

Have a wonderful time everyone - and Well done with this Challenge xxxx

Bean :heart:
24 Dec 2016, 19:50
Happy Christmas challengees!
Thanks to @juliana.rivers for setting this up and now thats another challenge done and dusted
I think have lost another 4 lb since last weigh in...my notebook is at home and i' m at DDs so i cant check but i think ive lost a stone in total on this challenge
Which is great coz all other challenges bar one i have failed miserably! :) x
25 Dec 2016, 10:52
Dear Juliana, I did not get any lower than 55.8kg, but I'm OK with that! Christmas is here, eating again :grin: .
29 Dec 2016, 14:29
Margotsylvia wrote: Dear Juliana, I did not get any lower than 55.8kg, but I'm OK with that! Christmas is here, eating again :grin: .

Hope you had a good Christmas @Margotsylvia - glad that you are happy with the end result of the challenge!
29 Dec 2016, 14:32
CandiceMarie wrote: Happy Christmas challengees!
Thanks to @juliana.rivers for setting this up and now thats another challenge done and dusted
I think have lost another 4 lb since last weigh in...my notebook is at home and i' m at DDs so i cant check but i think ive lost a stone in total on this challenge

Which is great coz all other challenges bar one i have failed miserably! :) x

Well done to you @CandiceMarie a whole 4 lb is fantastic.. Hope you had the best Christmas... will you be fasting again soon?
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
139 posts Page 9 of 10