The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

139 posts Page 10 of 10
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
Re: 2016 CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
29 Dec 2016, 14:37
nursebean wrote: HAPPY CHRISTMAS! @Juliana.Rivers! And thank you SO much for creating this challenge. Its helped a lot of us keep going.

As for me - I got to 10:2 in the end. Not the 9 something I wanted to be but not bad. However, Christmas food beckons - doh!!

Have a wonderful time everyone - and Well done with this Challenge xxxx

Bean :heart:

Hi there nursebean... 2 pounds is still a good loss...well done Hope your Christmas was awesome... !
cblasz wrote: My final weigh in for the challenge is 165.2! .2 lbs. shy of my goal, but I'll take it. Especially since I've been eating a lot of crap this week! Now I have to try to keep from gaining it all back over the next week. I
plan to stick to my 16:8 and not eat too many sweets. Then I'll be ready to start fresh again in the new year.

Juliana - thanks so much for doing this challenge, it definitely helped me stay a little bit in line!

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Well done on your result @cblasz! so close to the goal i would round it down to say you made goal!.. Hope your Christmas was Awesome and see you in 2017!

maybe a Valentines challenge?
Hey there all Christmas challengers..

I think i updated the first post with all the results now but if i missed any please nudge me...

So many have definitely got towards their goal or just on so congratulations!!!!

Just wondering how the remainder went... come and check in here and let us know.... including

@ADFnFuel
@Katharina
@SianS
@Queen56
@Faith Mash

as for me... i didn't gain and did reduce raw results and got under 75 so im happy.. as i said in my post.. i have a whole 2017 to get to my goal of 73kg..

All the best everyone for 2017!!!! I hope its with less sadness and "bad" events than 2016.
Thanks again Juliana for doing this challenge. You did a fantastic job! Is anyone interested in taking on a New Year's challenge? I wish I could but with 2 jobs, I really wouldn't be able to do it very well.
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
139 posts Page 10 of 10