The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

139 posts Page 8 of 10
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
Oops @Juliana.Rivers, I forgot to weigh/record my weight last Friday. I ate and drank too much over the weekend so won't volunteer today's weight :curse: I think I'd need to do a four-day fast to get under my latest reported weight :grin: but I'll give it my best shot today and Thursday.
thank you to all those updating results.. time slipped away on the weekend so ill post updates tonight. not long to go... indeed just 8 days!!!!!

go go go

ho ho ho
Well, again, I really don't know how, but I'm down .8 lbs. today. I haven't gone crazy, but I've not been trying really hard lately, with all the Christmas stuff to do. I definitely haven't exercised. So I worry that it will catch up with me later, but we'll see. I'll try to keep it in check. I still haven't eaten any candy, but I have treated myself to a few treats here and there. It looks like I should be able to meet my goal, at this rate!

Good luck to everyone else with the holidays and the weight loss!
CandiceMarie wrote: Hiii @Juliana.Riversand all x another half pound down...as of a good few days ago..possibly more by now. Think i'm10 lbs down. Does the Challenge go on til crimbo eve?
How is everyone,seems to be a few colds hanging about....get well soon folks xxx

Hi @CandiceMarie
well done on the 10 pounds!

The challenge officially ends Dec 20, though its likely I will be posting last minute updates a few days after that.. Things get so hectic here around Dec 21 and 22 as i start my Christmas shopping then :-)
Wmr309 wrote: Oops @Juliana.Rivers, I forgot to weigh/record my weight last Friday. I ate and drank too much over the weekend so won't volunteer today's weight :curse: I think I'd need to do a four-day fast to get under my latest reported weight :grin: but I'll give it my best shot today and Thursday.

Easy to do @Wmr309 .. how did you go yesterday?
Hi JR @Juliana.Rivers got weighed today and hav elost another three pounds,so thats 13 lb since challenge began xx
cblasz wrote: Well, again, I really don't know how, but I'm down .8 lbs. today. I haven't gone crazy, but I've not been trying really hard lately, with all the Christmas stuff to do. I definitely haven't exercised. So I worry that it will catch up with me later, but we'll see. I'll try to keep it in check. I still haven't eaten any candy, but I have treated myself to a few treats here and there. It looks like I should be able to meet my goal, at this rate!

Good luck to everyone else with the holidays and the weight loss!

Nearly a pound is great! not long now @Cblasz!
Thanks for asking @Juliana.Rivers. I had a good fasting day but the scales showed 70kg exactly this morning, which is my starting weight of the Christmas challenge (and the 1.3kg loss of the last month is gone). So I'm not that happy but as a long time faster I know it can be a bit all over the place (fingers crossed). Might make it a fasting day tomorrow as I've got no lunch planned.
Oh boy! Sorry for absence - Bean went AWOL!! Anyway, I'm back and still trying to lose those last few pounds before the new year.

At the moment I'm 10:3 (can't remember what I was to start with) and today is my first 'proper' fast in a long time - just the 500 cals today thank you!

How's everyone doing so far? Not long to go is there!

Good luck everyone

Bean :heart:
Well done Beano! X
And what about you Candy? @Candicemarie? Are you going to tell us the amazing amount you've lost? And are STILL losing? Its just amazing!!

#3 weigh in this morning: 69.5kg, so my loss in this challenge is no longer as good as it was a fortnight ago. I've lost 500 gram since starting this challenge and still have 1.5kg to go, in one week!
Time to report again. this Advent fasting did not go quite according to plan. I got a terrible cold and ate some more :curse: - still trying to keep to my window :angel: . I have now somewhat recovered and trying to lose again. This morning I was 56.2 kg. That is a 100 grams more than what I reported last time here. I suppose it could have been worse. I just wonder will I ever get below the 60 kg mark. 7 more days to go! :smile:
Bean reporting in! I have lost another pound and a half this week (that's after my two fast which I needed to get me back on track - I had four days of naughtiness you see!!)

So I am now 10:1.5 - I hope to be 9 something by next week - watch this space!!

Good luck everyone - we're nearly there!

I'm not checking in with my weight, but I'm not doing great. As it gets closer to Christmas, I'm slipping! And I just expect it to get worse next week, with all the treats and stuff around. But I guess I'm ok with that. I'll do my best to not go too too crazy and get back on track in the New Year. I'm very proud of myself that (except for a few squares of really dark chocolate) I haven't eaten any candy since September!
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
139 posts Page 8 of 10