The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

139 posts Page 9 of 10
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
lizzieh wrote: Oh dear... member no. 35 checking in ... I am on the downward trend now but woefully I can't seem to undo the Christmas gain quickly enough! I don't think I'm going to make my pre-Xmas goal by Feb 15th! :curse:

But nevertheless I've enrolled in the Easter Challenge and have set myself a more realistic goal this time, to lose 5lbs between now and April 30th. So here's hoping.

Sorry to let you down Juliana! I know you wanted as many GREENS as possible but it's my fault for being a bit over-optimistic! :shock: :razz:

Me either Lizzieh so you are not alone!

Im also registered for the Easter challenge so in a way its a bit like getting a 4 month extension which is really too long for me for a mere 800g but i know ill definitely get there.

You havent let me down @LizzieHnot one little bit. Weight is such a complex phenomena.
Hello Juliana my weight seems to be moving down again & I have lost 2 lbs this week :grin:
My details are in my signature,
Thank you for all your hard work on this challenge.
Isis wrote: Hello Juliana my weight seems to be moving down again & I have lost 2 lbs this week :grin:
My details are in my signature,
Thank you for all your hard work on this challenge.

Good work @Isis Keep it going. Thank for for posting your update..
6 DAYS AND COUNTING. havent heard from many of you yet. any updates more than welcome.

Ive you are a Valentine club member too, jump in here and also post your total weight loss since whenever you joined the Christmas club (somewhere between october and november)
just 5 sleeps to go

if you are a Valentine club and also happened to be one of the 150.. can you do a quick post here just with final weight lost.
eek.. 2 days only left
It will take a miracle, but my weight this morning gives me a whisker of a chance of making it to my target when I weigh tomorrow
Minumonline wrote: It will take a miracle, but my weight this morning gives me a whisker of a chance of making it to my target when I weigh tomorrow

How did it go @mimunonline?
Aah youve worked so hard on this J
What a trouper you are xxxxx
I haven't achieved the Valentine or Christmas challenge - missed it by 600g :frown: But I'm lower than my start weight on both challenges, which I'm really pleased about, given my plateau at the end of last year.

And I've fitted into a really cute skirt this morning :grin:

Thanks for organizing this Juliana. Rivers
Minumonline wrote: I haven't achieved the Valentine or Christmas challenge - missed it by 600g :frown: But I'm lower than my start weight on both challenges, which I'm really pleased about, given my plateau at the end of last year.

And I've fitted into a really cute skirt this morning :grin:

Thanks for organizing this Juliana. Rivers

I feel the same.. that we may not have made the target but we are lower than when we started. My weight to go is 700g so we are in similar situations. ive put down same challenge for the Easter club here.

The cute skirt sounds lovely. Well done!

your welcome, re setting it up.. nearly 1700 posts since October. its been a "big one"
Wondering if straight after Easter someone can create the christmas club for this year.

Its kinda early but 3 months wasnt enough last time and i cant think of any big celebration between now and then. (apart from 'Thanksgiving but thats only for the U.S.)

I know i wont have the time to do it.

Hands up anyone?

I will be member number 2. maybe on maintenance but maybe not. so leaving options open
Any takers?
Think its just a touch too early J..maybe some takers will come along when Easter is done and dusted?
You did such a good job i dont think any of us feel we can take over the reins and do it as well as you did..
Youre our Christmas Queen x x x but totes understand you being too busy to do it next time xx
image.jpg
(17.35 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
CandiceMarie wrote: Think its just a touch too early J..maybe some takers will come along when Easter is done and dusted?
You did such a good job i dont think any of us feel we can take over the reins and do it as well as you did..
Youre our Christmas Queen x x x but totes understand you being too busy to do it next time xx

Thanks Candice. hehe to Christmas Queen. the way my scales are going looks like ill have same goal as last year this Christmas. now that would be funny

got a bright new sexy black set of scales from Aldi this week. big area and huge numbers.. i have 2 now .. so if one is playing up i can check it against the other. now thats obsessive! but obsessive i am. Or can be
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
139 posts Page 9 of 10