The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

139 posts Page 6 of 10
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
bobbyd98683 wrote: Will be checking in on weigh in day; Tuesday. Unfortunately, there has been a two week Caribbean cruise and Thanksgiving, so I am a little off track.

A two week cruise - how unfortunate for you, @bobbyd98683 ! :grin:
Number 97 checking in : 73, 5 kg at the moment (2, 5kg loss since joining the club) 1, 5 kg more to go...
Juliana.Rivers wrote: You are forgiven Bob. what was the Thanksgiving fare?

Thank you dear. It was roast turkey with a Madeira wine sauce. Candied yams, mashed potatoes, green beans, cranberry jelly, stuffing, rolls, assorted pies and ice cream. Quite decadent indeed. We all ate too much.
wendyjane wrote: A two week cruise - how unfortunate for you, @bobbyd98683 ! :grin:

It was a tough job, wendyjane, but someone had to do it. :wink:
#3 checking in
Original goal of 11 stones (154lb) met and exceeded by 1lb.
New goal for Christmas 10 10
1 December 10 13 (153lb)
3 weeks to go and 3 pounds to lose.

Salad packed and ready for lunch today (another Christmas fayre, but I'm very good at saying no to mince pies!)
3RD last weekend for prep and shopping for Christmas.. good luck everyone. !
Re: 16 sleeps to christmas
09 Dec 2013, 06:34
16 sleeps only ..

be scared be very scared :cry:
09 Dec 2013, 08:28
I am I am :confused: All the spending is done (except for food) :grin: but one have to wrap up presents for 12 adults and 10 grandchildren,several things for each of them. :razz: I will have to do a few each day as I fell on the ice last Wednesday and landed on my coccyx so am hobbling and it is murder bending down. :cry: :curse: I usually wrap parcels on the floor, luckily I read a tip somewhere to do the wrapping on an ironing board as its height can be altered to suit, it seems to be working. :like: :lol: Good luck to all forum members over the next 16 days. :clover: :heart:
09 Dec 2013, 08:39
Julianna, I'm puzzled........how do you change the subject name of a topic, you seem to do it regularly?

Ballerina x :heart:
09 Dec 2013, 08:53
oh man. Thanks for the reminder. I'm visiting family, and have loads of presents to buy. But my focus right now is on rushing a manuscript out...
09 Dec 2013, 23:29
Must be 15 days now but thats not possible, so much to do, so little time. Our Christmas starts the Saturday before with family arriving, eeekkk!!! :shock:
10 Dec 2013, 01:10
Ballerina wrote: Julianna, I'm puzzled........how do you change the subject name of a topic, you seem to do it regularly?

Ballerina x :heart:

easy peasy
you have to go to post number 1 and do an edit on that post - one thing that wont change is the URL or web address for that thread.. thats why the Christmas club one says 69ers club or something.

then when you go to history on a thread you will see all the old topics.. i think the christmas club one changes its title every few days or so.
ONLY 7 sleeps to Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Juliana.Rivers wrote: ONLY 7 sleeps to Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and three more fasts for moi...
ONLY 4 SLEEPS LEFT. till the man comes down the chimney

(who has chimneys nowadays anyway)
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
139 posts Page 6 of 10