The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

139 posts Page 7 of 10
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
HAPPY Winter/ Summer SOLSTICE EVERYONE!

For us in the Northern Hemisphere,the shortest day!
After tday,the days will now sloooooooowly get longer again,yippee!

Not long til,Santa comes now xx!
Thanks for that Candice!!

was thinking the same earlier... the weather is horrendous this morning down here, dark, very windy and raining...

hope you had a good journey to that London :-) xx
10 10... yipeee.....

Turn me green ... I made it,

Whooo hoooo 68kg.
haven't been this weight for 25 years!
Yippee! you did it! Bet looking green never felt so good @PennyForthem!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :clover: :clover:
PennyForthem wrote: 10 10... yipeee.....

Whooo hoooo 68kg.

Ahh how fab Penny,turning back time kidda! Xx
Well done and well deserved! X :like: :like: :like:
PennyForthem wrote: 10 10... yipeee.....

Whooo hoooo 68kg.

Thought it was about time you had your own little ode/ditty to congratulate you on your fab weight loss, @PennyForthem :grin: :grin:

Now Penny loves chutney and boozing
But that hasn't stopped her from losing,
Her eating was lean,
So now she's turned 'green'
And gone crazier and very amusing!
x :heart: x
just 1 sleep!!!!!
Did you know its 4 weeks exactly today since December 25, Christmas day
how time flies!

i know you think im obsessed with weight gained over christmas but not really... just "finishing off" my little Crimbo project to make sure people stayed on track with their weight plans in the leadup to the big day and now the weeks after.

copying a post i made elsewhere

Given the poll here 5-2-diet-chat-f6/how-much-weight-did-you-gain-over-christmas-new-year-t10841.html and the comments, im going to delay my updating of the Christmas club weigh ins see 5-2-diet-chat-f6/register-here-to-joing-the-69ers-club-t8676.html till mid Feb to make sure that we dont include any Christmas excesses people are sstill working on. If most people can get themselves back on track by end Jan then there will be some that need a few more weeks. and it does seem many have gained in excess of 1.5kg or 3 pounds.

I will also probably be able to "borrow" some numbers from people's weigh ins from the Valentine club. as i rarely see the christmas club in poeple siggies and sometimes the only thing i can go on is people's progress charts.

so thank you to anyone that has this in their siggy .. all i need to make it quick

christmas club member: nn
total weight lost since joining club : nn (in kg if you can)
OK number 63 checking in with some actual hard numbers

Start weight for CC 64.5kg
Target 63.5kg
Current weight 65.5kg.
Change since joining - gained 1kg

So a kilo to go to get back to start weight, and another one to hit my target - will I do it by 31st Jan ? Watch this space :grin:
Minumonline wrote: OK number 63 checking in with some actual hard numbers

Start weight for CC 64.5kg
Target 63.5kg
Current weight 65.5kg.
Change since joining - gained 1kg

So a kilo to go to get back to start weight, and another one to hit my target - will I do it by 31st Jan ? Watch this space :grin:

thanks for responding

you can do it @minumonline!
I've weighed today and I'm back to pre-christmas weight. Which is nowhere near the Christmas club target and is not likely to reach my Valentines day target either, but it is going back in the right direction. So I'm a happy bunny.
@JulieathomeJust like me - hopefully the tide has turned for both of us :grin:
Julieathome wrote: I've weighed today and I'm back to pre-christmas weight. Which is nowhere near the Christmas club target and is not likely to reach my Valentines day target either, but it is going back in the right direction. So I'm a happy bunny.

@Julieathome - Im getting closer to my pre Christmas weight even though i had something i shouldnt have had last night on my fast day. i honestly thought i blew it but no real impact.

good its in the right direction.
At last! I am back to the pre-Christmas weight and feel great! ( in fact, nearly one pound down on that). Only 3 pounds to lose before goal, and feel a bit as though the tide has turned. Perhaps I can dip a bit below that arbitrary goal to give wiggle room. However, Valentines Day goal is in sight now. I have added HIIT and 16:8, no hardship.
This shows that I absolutely can be in control and still eat with enjoyment and freedom. Knowing my personal limits and habits is key. :smile:
Hi,
I am terrible at remembering to check in but today I am 69.8kg (missed Xmas target because a holiday messed my progress up). My Valentine Day target is 68kg. Who knows?! I'm just happy to be under 11st something for the first time in CENTURIES!!!
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
139 posts Page 7 of 10