The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Back - yet one more time
25 Aug 2016, 14:54
The first 6 months of this year was kind of shitty and as you know I had a hard time even giving fasting a try a hard time. So I decided to don't bother any more and let the summer pass without any bad consciousness and instead focus on back to work and back to school day. That was a bit over two weeks ago and my fast days hav, well not been easy but manageable and - they where fruitful. So much that 4 fasten two weeks = 3.5kg (7lb)!! Needless to say, I am pretty chuffed ;) Well the road is long until I get back to where I was before all this s-t, but I have set 10kg goals and then celebrate and so on until I reach the big big goal.
Feels good to be back herre ;)
Re: Back - yet one more time
26 Aug 2016, 09:53
Good for you Wolfie, we keep returning after wandering away so it probably comes out at 80/20 over the year.
Well done and keep up the good work :0)
30 Aug 2016, 16:37
Glad to see you back @Wolfie. Good for you for trying again! I found it hard with company here on their vacation.

I am thinking of trying another intermittent form, having one meal with family and not eating in a window of hours. I'm looking for info now, and will search the Forum. Most of the time 5:2 worked well till lately.

Joining a Challenge when there is one is very helpful and supportive also. :smile: :clover: :clover:
30 Aug 2016, 18:27
Pleased that you're back in the swing of it, @Wolfie, - and well done for the weight loss! Good to see you back!
31 Aug 2016, 10:22
Thanks for the welcome back! Second fast this week and I get why I fell of the wagon last time;) You know when you start to think" if I eat a boiled egg now, I cut down on my dinner...". But nope, only water and then HB dinner (samosas) with family.
02 Sep 2016, 20:44
Glad to have you back!!! :-)
6 posts Page 1 of 1