General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

80 posts Page 4 of 6
ok that's brilliant!

:-)xx
I can do Chester-it is much closer than B'ham
Merlin wrote: I can do Chester-it is much closer than B'ham

Oh thats brilliant Merlin!
I cant meet til mid Nov..wd that be ok for you? X
@CandiceMarie mid November is fine, but I can't do weekends, that's the only thing. If you're happy with weekdays, PM me when you're ready and we can arrange.
Just seen @Merlin can do Chester too. Whoo hooo... the more the merrier!
Mid November is fine and I prefer week days too. Pick a date CandiceMarie and I will try and fit in with it.
I could do either Thurs 21st or Wed 27th Nov - any good, @CandiceMarie and @Merlin - and anyone else. Are we all travelling by car? Is 'out of town' better than City Centre? (out of town better for me, but happy to fit in with others)
Either date suits me. I am travelling by car- was going to use the Park and Ride but out of town is OK.
Anyone near Lyon?
PennyForthem wrote: I could do either Thurs 21st or Wed 27th Nov - any good, @CandiceMarie and @Merlin - and anyone else. Are we all travelling by car? Is 'out of town' better than City Centre? (out of town better for me, but happy to fit in with others)

27 nov is better for me if ok for you both?
Will be coming on the train, just tell me where to meet and i will find it from the station
Are we lunching?
Anyone else want to join us? X
Shall we go for the 27th November?

We could 'do lunch' - I'm happy. Not too sure about city centre eateries, but if we wanted to spoil ourselves, we could go to Michael Caines Abode
http://www.michaelcaines.com/restaurant ... lunch-menu
But am happy to go with any other suggestions.

Looking forward to it already!!
Looking forward to seeing you Penny and Merlin and anyone else who can make it X
Have put that date in my diary :0)
I'll put 27th on the calender.
I do most of my lunching in Manchester so I'm not sure about eateries in Chester- last place I ate was Costa Coffee in WH Smiths so I am happy to go with your suggestion-if it has a car park I might just drive straight there.
Shall we leave this post public to encourage any other 5 2 lunch munchers? But we can make our final arrangements later by PM.
27th is in the diary.
Seems like a good idea. had a look at the lunch menu seems reasonable if we don't drink-if we really decide to splash out I will have to resort to the train as I don't drink and drive!
80 posts Page 4 of 6