The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

80 posts Page 2 of 6
In May I met up with Carorees and AbbiTaylor when I was visiting a friend in Worcestershire. I was really good to meet up and guess what....they were 'normal' people like me :wink: . I would love to meet with others but I'm a bit far away from most people.
I'm in Birmingham, West Midlands would be nice to meet up with anyone else in that area! Coffee and cake sounds good to me or even a cheeky glass of vino!
Muftanza wrote: I'm in Birmingham, West Midlands would be nice to meet up with anyone else in that area! Coffee and cake sounds good to me or even a cheeky glass of vino!

Oh i never thought to ask this question..i didnt think any further than Hari's question..
But i am in liverpool and wd love to meet up..could go as far as Chester,Manchester,even N Wales if someone cd direct me !
Am also in London at times..Angie and i have already said we will meet when i am down..anyone else is welcome to join us x
I met up with Carorees for lunch 3 or 4 weeks ago (the memory is going). I can't travel far but a West midlands meet up, more west and south of Birmingham would be great.
I'll join you for that @muftanza and @Julieathome. We could combine it with some Xmas shopping maybe?!

I could maybe give you a lift up there Julie...

Glad you thought I was normal @Wildmissus... my acting skills are better than I thought!!!
I met Janeg and Dhana in Glasgow and we had a great time it was as if we had known each other for years. Dhana and I are hoping to meet in Glasgow again soon. Wildmissus I am in Inverness regularly I also go to Nairn a lot but usually with family then, although going early on a Tuesday and having coffee first wouldn't be impossible.
Nessie, I'm back at work next week. If you go past Clarks of Nairn, the furniture shop at the top of the High Street, pop in and say hello. My real name is Julia. I also don't work Fridays so could meet you in Inverness. PM me.
Anyone in Abu Dhabi, UAE?
Hi everyone

just read this post about meeting up in London, great idea! but as I work weekends its a bit tricky, BUT I work at the Tate gallery in London so if some of you fancy coming up then come on over ! I can let you in into the special exhibition we have on at the moment... I work at the original Tate, by Milbank and not Tate modern!

anyway if anyone fancies it then lets do it :-)
@moogie Nagoya was a safe place to be then, but most of the japanese people I know weren't raised in the city and their family is from a rural area, there's a strong chance he is fine but had to move home to help family rebuild - perhaps somewhere without Internet. Sorry I couldn't help more :(
Re Birmingham meet up, I can do that :smile: would be great to meet some others. Definitely no fasting that day :wink:
Re: Birmingham meet shall we put a date/venue in the diary then? Centre of Birmingham would be best do you think? We could meet by the Bull and go to one of the many coffee houses/restaurants nearby if that suits? Oooh getting excited now !
Anybody in Cornwall? It'd be nice to meet up, or if anyone pops down this way on holidays I am always available for cake and coffee lolx
Might manage Birmingham ,depends on the date. I only know where New Street station is though!
80 posts Page 2 of 6