The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

80 posts Page 5 of 6
Well I can still do Birmingham (she says waving) if anyone is interested please pm me and we can arrange. Weekdays would be good for me also.
I'm still available! I'm sure there must be others who would like to meet, after Brum is a big place...

I'll give my friend @Nikipins a shout to see if she would like to come and maybe @Julieathome would come too.

What about a Friday or Saturday in November? I've not got anything in the diary yet so can do any week.
I can spread myself around-there's a direct train to Brum from our local station.It probably needs to be Friday as I am not sure about Saturday services. Not 15th though or 22nd .
I am down in sunny Cornwall, UK if there are any fellow pasties here lol xx
I can do Birmingham but not on a weekday, work gets in the way!
CandiceMarie wrote:
PennyForthem wrote: I could do either Thurs 21st or Wed 27th Nov - any good, @CandiceMarie and @Merlin - and anyone else. Are we all travelling by car? Is 'out of town' better than City Centre? (out of town better for me, but happy to fit in with others)

27 nov is better for me if ok for you both?
Will be coming on the train, just tell me where to meet and i will find it from the station
Are we lunching?
Anyone else want to join us? X

I could do Chester or preferably Liverpool but unfortunately can't make Nov 27 as Wed is the one day I volunteer in a charity shop and don't want to let them down. Maybe next time? and want to see loads of pics!
Cally i can meet you any time in Lpool
And i could change the 27 but not sure the others can,will ask and let you know ..
If not, there will be next time! X
Candice Marie, have pm'd you, at least I think I have as it's still showing in my outbox! let me know if you haven't received it.
I could do Birmingham any day except for 28th oct. I will check the train timetables as I don't want hubby having to drive me there. A bit of Christmas shopping would also be nice whilst there.
CandiceMarie wrote: Cally i can meet you any time in Lpool
And i could change the 27 but not sure the others can,will ask and let you know ..
If not, there will be next time! X

have sent a message but can't work out if it has gone
No Merlin,nothing new in my inbox!
I think i usually submit things twice..they dont seem to go first time x
Ps going out and not taking ipad,so i might not be back online til tomozz x
I'm fairly flexible on dates, but getting to Liverpool is difficult for me.
Still happy to meet in Chester on/around 27th (but not 28/29th).
PennyForthem wrote: I'm fairly flexible on dates, but getting to Liverpool is difficult for me.
Still happy to meet in Chester on/around 27th (but not 28/29th).

Ooh no penny we didnt intend changing the place just the date if poss,so Cally can join us

There are a few dates that. Merlin cant make and cally is ok as long as it isnt a wednesday..
How about the previous day,tuesday 26 november,guys? X
Tues 26th would be fine by me for Chester but please don't change arrangements on my account if the date you've agreed suits you best. I'll catch up with you all next time!
Can't possibly do Birmingham - far too much chance of bumping into the Outlaws (inlaws - bleugh!)

However, Suchard and I have managed to meet a few times and eat quite a substantial amount of cake so far!! :)
80 posts Page 5 of 6